What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UK Pinball Open @ Croydon Hilton 29/09/22-02/10/22

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
I’m out unfortunately but have a great one everyone - it’s looking frickin’ fantastic.

Where do I sign up for the IFPA number.

Just went to get tickets for tomorrow for me and the boy and I apparently need this.

What a final ball from Wayne there two great outlane saves then playing it cool off the centre post. He was obviously quite fired up. If we’re ever playing head to head Wayne Remind me never to get you angry!! 😂👍🏻

What a final ball from Wayne there two great outlane saves then playing it cool off the centre post. He was obviously quite fired up. If we’re ever playing head to head Wayne Remind me never to get you angry!! 😂👍🏻
Managed to catch the last hour or so, awesome skills played by Wayne and Andy.

Cheers guys, those watching on the stream could tell I was more than a little pi$$Ed off.
Just felt that the rulings made had all gone against me , but to be fair to Neil (coming from a fellow TD) you're always going to upset someone with any ruling.

I was definitely starting to run out of steam, a 7 hr final, after all of the scoring and other play through the day. If it hadn't been for @Genotime offering to grab me a McD, who knows if I'd have had the strength 😁

In reality I played really poorly throughout the final, with the exception of my last ball on both Space Shuttle and Medusa - both of which were only picked because Flight 2000 failed. Goes to show you should never give up.

Need to get some tickets in on the Main tomorrow, as well as Classic 2 and the People's Bank. Need to fit in some time to eat, as well as doing a scoring stint.

Another long day ahead no doubt.

Cheers guys, those watching on the stream could tell I was more than a little pi$$Ed off.
Just felt that the rulings made had all gone against me , but to be fair to Neil (coming from a fellow TD) you're always going to upset someone with any ruling.

I was definitely starting to run out of steam, a 7 hr final, after all of the scoring and other play through the day. If it hadn't been for @Genotime offering to grab me a McD, who knows if I'd have had the strength 😁

In reality I played really poorly throughout the final, with the exception of my last ball on both Space Shuttle and Medusa - both of which were only picked because Flight 2000 failed. Goes to show you should never give up.

Need to get some tickets in on the Main tomorrow, as well as Classic 2 and the People's Bank. Need to fit in some time to eat, as well as doing a scoring stint.

Another long day ahead no doubt.
It’s interesting to here your mind set Wayne. It was hard to follow on stream what had happened on stream and the solution. But when I heard you were going to be playing two balls as player 4 I thought to myself. “Well at least he’ll know what he has to do”

Not an ideal situation I guess for the final but it made for an excellent stream!!

Best of luck again today Wayne and all the other forum members 👍🏻

Where do I sign up for the IFPA number.

Just went to get tickets for tomorrow for me and the boy and I apparently need this.
You don’t need one, Put a zero in the box.
You’ll get one once you have competed and scores have been sorted In due course.
Good luck.

You don’t need one, Put a zero in the box.
You’ll get one once you have competed and scores have been sorted In due course.
Good luck.
That's for that bit of information.

Too late for me so I just did general admission, but Max is in the junior competition.

I'll get there for about 11:30.

See you all soon.

That's for that bit of information.

Too late for me so I just did general admission, but Max is in the junior competition.

I'll get there for about 11:30.

See you all soon.
Neil could probably sort you out when you arrive.

Back
Top Bottom