What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Turtles Thread

green colour of that powder coating looks awesome mate. where did you get it done?

not sure about coloured coin doors, its like reg plates on cars, ideally you don't want it to be there let alone draw attention to it. I've only got gold on my TOM but never really wanted to get anything else done since that.

Tmnt all setup ready for action done the usual scotty fig addons not to everyones taste but pop straight off, thanks @ianw for the ozze jar looks awesome!

Only had a few games finding it fast with nice flow on the ramps my kind of game easyish and fun!

Loving the Bebop and Rocksteady figures. They look great!

Extra balls?! [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

What am I looking at? I can see the difference in the image quality. Are these two different playfields?

Just don’t understand what is going on in their QC department - it’s clear delivery over quality rules the roost at stern and something like this is so easy to spot and tackle. There are thousands of devices that can scan an item and pass/fail the cost of playfield swaps and other action would pay for one in a day.

No not mine; org in the US got three and shared pictures of the differences.

I've got everything crossed that mine arrives without any issues. I know Phil will be supportive but I just can't be dealing with the aggro of it all to be honest.

Just don’t understand what is going on in their QC department - it’s clear delivery over quality rules the roost at stern and something like this is so easy to spot and tackle. There are thousands of devices that can scan an item and pass/fail the cost of playfield swaps and other action would pay for one in a day.

My guess is they just hope no one will notice or cannot be asked to report it / chase it.

Swapping a playfield is a big job and I think they are banking on people thinking ‘oh, I cannot be bothered’.

It is a joke though! Hot Wheels is looking more appealing by the day!

Back
Top Bottom