What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Turtles Thread

Just a 5 seater, any in back the Cockers would of eaten them!

Yeah the turtles arcade game is one of those konami licenced coin munchers. The Simpsons was the same. Great graphics and sound but game play designed to take our pocket money rather than reward getting good at it. Obviously loved it back in the day but doesn't really hold up imo. Neil you couldn't play it against your mates?

both Konami turtles arcade games are still very popular with collectors and the original cabs with the 4 coloured joysticks are great to. Turtles in time being the more sort after

both Konami turtles arcade games are still very popular with collectors and the original cabs with the 4 coloured joysticks are great to. Turtles in time being the more sort after

Easily some of the most overpriced arcade cabs at the moment. I have a couple of arcade cabs, but I just don’t understand the fascination in these old beat um ups. They have limited replay value.

They look great though!

Talking of Turtles in Time. The SNES version is the one to play. It's less cheap. Big Apple, 3am! Classic.

lol reminds me of the spectrum version, look liked someone had puked on it.

lol reminds me of the spectrum version, look liked someone had puked on it.

I don't think I ever played the Spectrum one. I remember Turtles 2 and 3 on the NES were an attempt at doing the arcade in 8-Bit, kinda. It was pretty impressive. Saying that I love the first game on the NES. Absolute nails though!

I think every collection needs a game like TMNT for when your frieinds come over for a few beers, as long as it is fun then it has a place. DP will probably leave my collection before JP2 becuase I am more of a code fenatic, than just easy going fun. Sounds silly but that's what I like.

Interestingly, as a child Ghostbusters, Turtles and Star Wars was my life.

I would have all three pins, (and will at some point, I mean, come on...) but as of right now, none top the list. Certainly not over JP2, but you know what they say about birds and bushes.

I don't think the code is going to move much more than this is it?

Tmnt all setup ready for action done the usual scotty fig addons not to everyones taste but pop straight off, thanks @ianw for the ozze jar looks awesome!

Only had a few games finding it fast with nice flow on the ramps my kind of game easyish and fun!

Attachments

• IMG-20200808-WA0017.jpeg
    IMG-20200808-WA0017.jpeg
    90.7 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG-20200808-WA0018.jpeg
    IMG-20200808-WA0018.jpeg
    91.1 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG-20200808-WA0019.jpeg
    IMG-20200808-WA0019.jpeg
    90.8 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG-20200808-WA0021.jpeg
    IMG-20200808-WA0021.jpeg
    131 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG-20200808-WA0022.jpeg
    IMG-20200808-WA0022.jpeg
    131.8 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG-20200808-WA0036.jpeg
    IMG-20200808-WA0036.jpeg
    183.1 KB · Views: 69
Not sure its too quick for an oldie like me, love the combo shots, still not sure what is going on.

Tmnt all setup ready for action done the usual scotty fig addons not to everyones taste but pop straight off, thanks @ianw for the ozze jar looks awesome!

Only had a few games finding it fast with nice flow on the ramps my kind of game easyish and fun!

Bloody Hell, you got that Powder coated quickly! Looks good!

Mate it wouldn’t be yours if it didn’t look like it crashed into Smyths. Looking good

Back
Top Bottom