Turtles Thread

Sako-TRG

Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2018
DG126TW
Opening a NIB should be a pleasant experience..
For me it’s an anxious one, always....
The anxiety generally dissipates though once I see nothing major, or a level of acceptability .

Reactions: Marvello

ianw

Site Supporter
Jul 6, 2012
Kingsbridge, Devon
www.mancaveinsurance.co.uk
Alias
cityexile
Apart from that issue, how are you finding it? I am caught between Turtles and Hot Wheels at the minute. Off to play Turtles on Friday.

Great game, lovely shots, other than the Lair one. Rapid, and not a game for when you have been drinking!
Art package is stunning, querky 80's/90's music , its a winner in my eyes.

Reactions: JAG555 and Aksmoe

JAG555

Site Supporter
Jul 23, 2017
Essex, UK
Played it today at Chief (@Chief great coffee by the way!) and I really enjoyed it. Very fast game, with a great flow. The art is amazing and it just looks stunning.

A couple of issues I found was the pizza disc spinning a lot more than I think it should, it would be better if this was more sporadic. My second issue was the scoring is very odd and the code needs some more work.

It’s a great game though and probably the best Pro I have seen.

Chief

Site Supporter
Mar 21, 2016
London
www.chief-coffee.com
Played it today at Chief (@Chief great coffee by the way!) and I really enjoyed it. Very fast game, with a great flow. The art is amazing and it just looks stunning.

A couple of issues I found was the pizza disc spinning a lot more than I think it should, it would be better if this was more sporadic. My second issue was the scoring is very odd and the code needs some more work.

It’s a great game though and probably the best Pro I have seen.
Thanks for swinging by, I’ll pass the coffee compliments onto the team

Reactions: JAG555

Neil McRae

Site Supporter
Jun 5, 2016
Surrey
playpinball.uk
Alias
Neil McRae

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro