What's new

Total Nuclear Anhililation

They are a small outfit so I don’t blame them service a market they know. They can make only a few hundred machines a year...

I did ask them if they could do a deal on 10.... They aren't that interested in distributors.

It’s a strange position to take, especially as it seems they’ve struck a similar deal with s guy who is importing them for Australia and New Zealand.

It’s a strange position to take, especially as it seems they’ve struck a similar deal with s guy who is importing them for Australia and New Zealand.

No CE risk in .OZ

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I'm really tempted by this machine. I might stick in an order and throw caution to the wind again and use fedex (pros: very fast - usually door to door in less than 36 hours from anywhere in USA, cons: £££'s).

Try DHL freight I’ve used them - I wouldn’t touch fedex for this.

Put it this way order now and by the time yours is ready to ship we will have ours and know perhaps how to do it!

I had an Afterburner transported by DHL. Came in 3 days from Italy. Was smashed to bits unfortunately

sorry to hear that.

was it DHL Freight? or regular DHL? there is a big difference.
I've had one pinball and an arcade machine and they both arrived perfect...

Shame... do they realise how many people in UK would like one but put off by the struggle to get over?

Love this post about how many people in the UK would like one but when it come to reality by the time it’s shipped with vat will be close to stern pro price and most people on here want but never want to pay the money
I want a Ferrari 458 but I am 2k light

I might be able to piggyback on our corporate rate as a one off (well once every six months or so) we ship between Texas and UK quite often and I know we hold FEDEX and UPS contracts at global levels, if someone lets me know dims and weights I can but ask and could potentially offer some support.

I might be able to piggyback on our corporate rate as a one off (well once every six months or so) we ship between Texas and UK quite often and I know we hold FEDEX and UPS contracts at global levels, if someone lets me know dims and weights I can but ask and could potentially offer some support.

i bet you can negotiate a rate better than most corporate rates...

@Adajam4 - I've asked Spooky for dimensions and weight and also if they will pallet it and how many they can get on a pallet. (Ok before we get into the pallet sizeing discussion - yes I know there are different sizes!). Will Post up here when I know the answers.

Maybe a member here already knows?

Ok cool I will find out tomorrow,

Are UPS and FEDEX both viable options before I email both AC managers?

Also what state? I will do to my home address as an indicator, I don't imagine the bulk of the cost is in the UK side.

Love this post about how many people in the UK would like one but when it come to reality by the time it’s shipped with vat will be close to stern pro price and most people on here want but never want to pay the money
I want a Ferrari 458 but I am 2k light

Well looks like Phil doesn't agree on this or he wouldn't have enquired on a batch of 10 ! ;)

@Adajam4 Spooky says:

"The games are already boxed to the pallet. It is 32x33 & stands 72 inches high & weighs 300lbs.

Yes we can combine the shipments so that they all go together but they obviuosly won't fit on one pallet."

The music from TNA is freely available now on all the main streaming platforms, just search for Danesi and it should show up

I literally have no idea what this means, but you might be right, more expensive.

£592.59

d/d cleared

sailings: weekly / transit: 22 days

Well, the RGP service is £400. However that rate only applies to games already located at the container in Maryland bought from Ken.
I think there is an additional charge to store machines not purchased from him, plus you’ve got to pay shipping from Spooky to Maryland, so I’d say it’s all Much of a muchness. The plus side to your method is the shipping time of 22 days is probably going to be quicker

Last edited:
Not only that when your game gets to the UK you'd need to collect it from Blackburn.

Roughly same quote I got from DHL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back
Top Bottom