What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Total Nuclear Anhililation

Yeah Iepinball is the benchmark!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Seems like to get one of these NIB is about the same price as a NIB Stern pro.

Waiting to see what Iron Maiden is like but I really like the look of this game.

Who is getting first one in the UK? And when?:)

And unlike RZ, no one is selling quickly which is a good sign.

Simple, addictive ruleset.

38186f18b77f8f61b44873454c9a1ae497616bb2.png

Who is getting first one in the UK? And when?

I think it will be Neil unless anyone outside of the forum ordered one before him - he's ahead of me in line and planning on shipping it via air. Not sure when mine will arrive but happy for people to come and have a few games when it does. I also have Lebowski so a visit to mine after TNA arrives will cover a couple of the harder to find games.

Simple, addictive ruleset.

This is one of the aspects I'm most excited about. Modern games have such complex rulesets that playing games against a mate who isn't familiar with the machine leads to an unfair advantage. The rules on TNA are simple to grasp which should make multiplayer games more fun for casual players.

Nice offer:)

It's about the only new game that I am prepared to drive a long way to go and play;)

Lee also has one on order that will ship same time as mine I think - so we
will get it roughly same time. Mine is going straight to Flipout in London for a couple of weeks so folks can come down and play it and I’m taking mine to UKPinfest.

Cheers,
Nell

Phil I was looking into that after our conversation and I think for Tilt you would be fine. As long as you aren't selling the game. Plus I suspect no Williams has CE marking....

Neil.

I couldn’t find anything on that. But will try and find out more

So WPC-95 is CE

Whodunnit Last machine before WPC-95 appears not to have it.

Home user no issue - some will Yapyap about insurance if the place burns down but it’s a load of BS.

Neil

Reactions: JMP
CE really only applies to commercial sales, not actual site safety. It is a conformity issue for sales in the EU, not actual safety usage (although does imply due diligence)

I think as long as you can execute a PAT on the cabinet, which you will be needing to do anyway, you have a demonstrable check that the unit is compliant in it's electrical regs.

@Neil McRae , @lee riley , @JustLikeMe - I'm tempted to put an order in. How easy was the import and price? I know Neil went for air, but actually I'd want it to take a bit longer to make space so would go with the cheaper sea option. Do they deliver to door? I've had problems with damaged items before from overseas where the delivery has been split from sea to land to different couriers and argued about liability.

The sea is to RGP’s warehouse - so you need to get it to the container and need to collect it. Price is fixed - Justlikeme can expand - RGP service is very good if you don’t mind waiting.

Really interested to see how the import process goes for everyone. Would love one of these but not sure I want the uncertainty and hassle of arranging all the shipping etc. Can’t wait to hear all your reviews of the game - it looks awesome!

I did ask them if they could do a deal on 10.... They aren't that interested in distributors.

Back
Top Bottom