What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Today I worked on......

Not all the pins are on at the same time @Neil McRae,
The cabin has two 3 ring mains- with RCDs
Actually I can’t remember what I put in for each one 🤔

The fuse in the house is 80AMP - so if the games are all on, I just live in hope that the wife doesn’t stick the Kettle on! 😂

Did you LED everything you could?

It’s actually a 63 amp breaker

A few bulbs in my meteor but that’s not the issue
22 pinball machines (all on Wi-fi plugs).
1 robotron
1 top end Dell server for streaming Woth 21” monitor
MacBook for comps
Wall mounted Touchscreen for comps
20 Wi-fi led halogens
Crazy lights
Two 2m ish neons
One half meter neon
2 50” TVs
1 projector
Sky q
Matrix hdmi switch
10kw air con unit

Then I’ve got my wfh setup, two laptops and sell ultra widescreen monitor.

It’s way more than it was designed for - I’m going to clamp the cable and get some temp readings on it - it’s supposed to be good for 100amps.

If I do Alexa turn in the pinball machines it now trips the main breaker!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

That
It’s actually a 63 amp breaker

A

Then I’ve got my wfh setup, two laptops and sell ultra widescreen monitor.

It’s way more than it was designed for - I’m going to clamp the cable and get some temp readings on it - it’s supposed to be good for 100amps.

If I do Alexa turn in the pinball machines it now trips the main breaker!
Pushing it if you only have one incoming cable for house as well, check the main incoming fuse you might see black tar melting if you are👍

I don't think I've ever played Paragon but it has to be the best looking pin, both playfield and backglass.
Inline drops look pretty cool[emoji4]

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

thanks Andy. it was my grail pin. the one i played at university in 1980/81 in the halls of residence. that and a proper space invaders- (which i managed to clock!!)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love a barbed wire baseball bat😈 It matches the trim so why not plus it was a key ring and I wasn’t having that attached to my keys😊
31C8E8EE-3E7A-4A1F-A89D-B010F88469A8.jpeg

Just collected some tarted up bits from the Powder Coater. Trying out Prismatic Powders... Is it wrong to get a bit turned on by powder coat??

fa5d0693a1fc51a51c0ed585b5abfe55.jpg

Various internal bits for my TZ in glorious Galaxy Grey 2 (basically anything metal that goes inside the cabinet and back box - too many to show here).

Also a sample of Lollipop Red in the background, that’s going to transform my HS2 one day.

Sir there be t-mold!

Attachments

• DC542CFD-4597-4F96-AA5D-8AEB5B5EB0BA.jpeg
    DC542CFD-4597-4F96-AA5D-8AEB5B5EB0BA.jpeg
    153 KB · Views: 20
Back
Top Bottom