What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TMNTs leaks apparently

alternative soundtrack? Zeppelin only have one song don't they? so if I got Steps, do I go Tragedy (Astyy's man in drag favourite) or 5,6,7,8 the tune Pick Holder uses to teach guitar? Decisions Decisions!
Zeppelin vs Steps....

You and me McRae behind the bike sheds !
Fisty cuffs.....

I do not actually teach guitar. At the moment I do not do much with the guitar.

Neil I have it on good authority you're the reason Stern made pinbrowser stop working after they saw what you did to Maiden!

yeah someone told me that also - in the US disco maiden is on loads of them.

they are going to have to put out an update for MET when they see what I've got planned for that:

The good, the bad and the Metallica!

Come on guys - Disco Maiden is absolute genius.

As someone who likes his rock, I can not stand Iron Maiden (the band). The game is awesome. They are just the band that 13 year olds used to get into rock music and wear the T shirts and put the patches on the back of the denim jackets..... plastic rockers as they used to be known.

As someone who likes his rock, I can not stand Iron Maiden (the band). The game is awesome. They are just the band that 13 year olds used to get into rock music and wear the T shirts and put the patches on the back of the denim jackets..... plastic rockers as they used to be known.
Disagree I’m afraid.....
The original Paul Diano stuff was half decent.
Original Iron Maiden album and Killers.
That’s not plastic.
Europe, Bon Jovi, Def Leppard is plastic

Last edited:

what a load of ****. Go and listen to peace of mind and the number of the beast immediately!! Do not pass go and do not collect £200!!

Disagree I’m afraid.....
The original Paul Diano stuff was half decent.
Original Iron Maiden album and Killers.
That’s not plastic.
Europe, Bon Jovi, Def Leppard is plastic
Big Maden fan here, yup it was all a bit spandex after the leather wrist spikes of the classic Diano era but fùck me they have written and performed well above most other bands of similar era and style....hence the pinball worthiness if you want a piece of my mind! But, like pinball, no point wasting love...

I went through a period of around 30 years thinking Maiden were more than a bit naff. Up there with Kiss, Twisted Sister, Dio etc as bands that were ok to like when you were 15/16 but you soon grew out of.
Then I had to take my 15 year old son to see them In 2018. Had to admit they were booody good live. OK, they were cliched but they did it so well it didn’t matter. Bizarely although I hadn’t listened to anything post 7th son I somehow still knew all the lyrics. Some for of musical osmosis must have gone on.
It’s a dangerous road that leads to tricking middle aged men Into to thinking it’s acceptable
to listen to Saxon.

So... remembering the silly change for UK
Ninja to Hero.......
Where I grew up as a teen in 70/80s in Port Glasgow - people were regularly getting nun-chucked at the weekend and crafting their own Ninja throwing stars during metalwork class in secondary school.
Can we safely say UK bound TMNT won’t be TMHT?

Ninja to Hero.......
Where I grew up as a teen in 70/80s in Port Glasgow - people were regularly getting nun-chucked at the weekend and crafting their own Ninja throwing stars during metalwork class in secondary school.

Already had a joke about that. I think stern should release some stickers for us to cover that nasty word up with Hero!! ha ha ha ha, or better still the modders should do it@!

Ninja to Hero.......

That’s still happening in Glasgow now, nothing to do with any turtles.

Yeah apologies, its £1500 each per ball! the theme sucks but it looks like it shoots lovely from the video.

Hard part is deciding what is going and I got R&M arriving sometime in the next decade too.

Neil.
If you are stuck for space, I'd take MM and give you my complete Led Zeppelin and disco collection.

Back
Top Bottom