What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "Today I received" Thread

I got the last of the SIC packs I need for at home (apart from B66 which needs a new bottom arch) and the amount of waste that comes with them is insane. Also had 1 totally dead and another dim on JP2.

Neil.

15FCFB8C-3354-445D-B238-C25820E1E43C.jpeg

Finally scored a nice Tron at a good price for my collection of Tron toot. 😎 I used to have one when I had a bigger collection of handheld 80s games but it wasn’t best condition and I sold it with all the others.

One of the coolest handhelds as it has the smoked plastic case so you can see into the circuitry. Nice touch. The game is actually not bad either - 3 separate stages including incredibly a light cycle race 😁

Always needed another though for my Tron shrine 😁 Love Tron …. the original, I really really do not like Legacy .

Anyway - here’s some photos for any other Tron geeks 😁

3A0C0286-CB4A-4B31-BAF4-1ED7BEDB5C22.jpeg

23FFB8FF-F527-4863-859B-FE93FCF85E18.jpeg

0FF325BE-9FF9-4381-BB99-46580495EB6D.jpeg
0A17A861-E3A7-4328-8631-480FD1D9AC29.jpeg

Time to level some turtles!

View attachment 168046
Did you order from the states or Phil? Only asking as my Deadpool arrived with a decent sized Wi-Fi antenna set up and I believe the guys stateside get a little dongle, trying to workout best place to order kits from as my gamesroom is abit of dark spot with the Wi-Fi.

Did you order from the states or Phil? Only asking as my Deadpool arrived with a decent sized Wi-Fi antenna set up and I believe the guys stateside get a little dongle, trying to workout best place to order kits from as my gamesroom is abit of dark spot with the Wi-Fi.
This one was from US pinball life, it has a tiny dongle. I have one on order from Phil too

The dongles should be fine Jon, so far none of the kits that have come to Europe or AU have the same kit that comes with the NIB games.

Cointaker have pro sets and Marco have Premium sets right now (or both did 5 minutes ago).

Neil.

the cherry on the Deadpool cake!

Amazing marco/fedex got these too me in 3 days for less than $60 shipping yet Royal Mail can not for the life of them get a letter to me from one end of the country next day!

Attachments

• 85F34DCE-BE41-41DC-9407-B19CC5738898.jpeg
    85F34DCE-BE41-41DC-9407-B19CC5738898.jpeg
    148.9 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:
the cherry on the Deadpool cake!

Amazing marco/fedex got these too me in 3 days for less than $60 shipping yet Royal Mail can not for the life of them get a letter to me from one end of the country next day!
How u like DP compared with GZ?

How u like DP compared with GZ?
DP theme wise is way better than GZ for me personally, although GZ is the better designed game don’t think that can be argued but I enjoy Deadpool more as an experience and playing it’s just fun and super accessible rules wise.

Which is likely one of the reasons why my son and daughter seem to want to play it more than anything else, they know they can pretty much shoot the scoop and start a battle or hit lil Deadpool which amuses them both, plus they love comic book stuff so that’s always going to knock it up a spot, I’ll get a GZ at some point but in no rush at the minute, stern will be making it for years as long as it’s printing them money.

Last edited:
DP theme wise is way better than GZ for me personally, although GZ is the better designed game don’t think that can be argued but I enjoy Deadpool more as an experience and playing it’s just fun and super accessible rules wise.

Which is likely one of the reasons why my son and daughter seem to want to play it more than anything else, they know they can pretty much shoot the scoop and start a battle or hit lil Deadpool which amuses them both, plus they love comic book stuff so that’s always going to knock it up a spot, I’ll get a GZ at some point but in no rush at the minute, stern will be making it for years as long as it’s printing them money.
Thanks, yeah, I had never played DP.
Went to Tilt to play it with view of buying one. Then I played their GZ LE and it put me in a quandary.
I agree, DP is a great theme, has the full package. I think they are quite similar with the battles… hitting the scoop then hitting shots to defeat the adversary.
I didn’t like GZ as a theme at first but how my mind has changed after Tilt and becoming an owner.
I just wish I could have both….lol.
Great to see you are pimping it out. I would def get those Katanas too 👍

View attachment 167975

Finally scored a nice Tron at a good price for my collection of Tron toot. 😎 I used to have one when I had a bigger collection of handheld 80s games but it wasn’t best condition and I sold it with all the others.

One of the coolest handhelds as it has the smoked plastic case so you can see into the circuitry. Nice touch. The game is actually not bad either - 3 separate stages including incredibly a light cycle race 😁

Always needed another though for my Tron shrine 😁 Love Tron …. the original, I really really do not like Legacy .

Anyway - here’s some photos for any other Tron geeks 😁

View attachment 167976

View attachment 167977

View attachment 167978
View attachment 167979

Tron legacy rules! I bought the bike!

A5D13527-33DD-4EE8-9737-8C0FB935F7C0.jpeg

9165490C-7D60-40F1-9139-0E9BAC04F1DD.jpeg

I've got one on order, waiting for delivery. I didn't get a chance to see it in the flesh before buying it. Does it have decent content?
I haven’t had time to look/ read it yet
but it’s in the form of a comic, which is different

Attachments

• FFE23B63-42AD-4A54-B816-9A4A92F2B389.jpeg
    FFE23B63-42AD-4A54-B816-9A4A92F2B389.jpeg
    156.3 KB · Views: 14
  • D5314AA6-54FE-49E3-AD7A-BA0B4CCDB8AB.jpeg
    D5314AA6-54FE-49E3-AD7A-BA0B4CCDB8AB.jpeg
    214.4 KB · Views: 14
  • 5E31DFB1-CB8C-4958-9AAF-C0BC7A5E25D9.jpeg
    5E31DFB1-CB8C-4958-9AAF-C0BC7A5E25D9.jpeg
    185 KB · Views: 14