What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "Today I received" Thread

I haven’t had time to look/ read it yet
but it’s in the form of a comic, which is different
I've bought and read one. It's a brilliant book - the history of pinball in graphic novel format.

Only negative thing is that I'm pretty sure High Speed was not the first pin with a narrative!

Thanks, yeah, I had never played DP.
Went to Tilt to play it with view of buying one. Then I played their GZ LE and it put me in a quandary.
I agree, DP is a great theme, has the full package. I think they are quite similar with the battles… hitting the scoop then hitting shots to defeat the adversary.
I didn’t like GZ as a theme at first but how my mind has changed after Tilt and becoming an owner.
I just wish I could have both….lol.
Great to see you are pimping it out. I would def get those Katanas too 👍
they are actually good matched games. GZ has depth and Deadpool is a brilliant but simple game, alternates would be JP2 / Stranger things.

My new project arrived this morning :D It's a Williams Hot Tip which is the first commercially available solid state game that Williams ever made! It's part of that cross over period from EM to SS so it doesn't have any electronic sounds.....instead there's two chime boxes and a score reel to make it sound like an EM game :thumbs:I'll probably start a shop log on this one. It is missing the player 4 display so if anyone has a Williams System 3 score display going spare then please give me a shout.

PXL_20220505_103603851.jpg

PXL_20220505_103616670.jpg

PXL_20220505_103636272.jpg

Yes mate, it should clean up well with a little bit of painting required. The main issues are electronically as it's had some hack work done on the wiring but all fixable :thumbs:

Received a full rubbers kit for Star Trek pro today along with some bulbs, I can’t recommend @new forest pinball enough, Keith is absolutely brilliant and goes above and beyond, thanks mate,

Attachments

• A8D3EB3D-868A-4487-B357-D88A2504A7E9.jpeg
    A8D3EB3D-868A-4487-B357-D88A2504A7E9.jpeg
    117.8 KB · Views: 27
Lovely picked up one myself not long ago.. What a fun game! Make sure you get the 4.0 roms there really great, speeds up skill shot each time, changes callouts Inc some never used in the 3.0 roms, allows you to turn off the guillotine sound by tapping right flipper button, new scoring and a load more definitely worth the upgrade

Lovely picked up one myself not long ago.. What a fun game! Make sure you get the 4.0 roms there really great, speeds up skill shot each time, changes callouts Inc some never used in the 3.0 roms, allows you to turn off the guillotine sound by tapping right flipper button, new scoring and a load more definitely worth the upgrade
Cheers for the heads up. Sounds like some good improvement to the game. I’ll definitely get a set those.

Today I picked up these 2 from the the framing shop.. 2nd time lucky, as the 1st time I went to pick them up, they had the wrong colour frame on them.

But I think they look quite good now.. not sure on the non reflective upgrade glass tho.. 43492755-654D-42BD-9E2E-0F60F63057BD.jpegED94EE54-3F8A-4F00-B912-962FAECB4FFB.jpeg

Last edited:
Have they both got non reflective glass? I have a few items framed with UV treated museum non reflective glass and I struggle to see reflections in them and they are in our conservatory.

I went for the non reflective.. not the museum, but they cocked up the first time I went to pick them up with wearing colour frames..

Just thinking they have cocked up the non reflective too 🙄

Back
Top Bottom