What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "Today I received" Thread

Today I added a few more plastics to my recently acquired JM and afterwards spent the next two hours playing it.
Glove aside it’s Such a fast flowing pin and even though I haven’t seen the movie the game is super retro and Matrix’esk and just hits the spot for me.
Definitely deserves a few more upgrades so installing a ColourDMD, Invisiglass and Some of Davey’s beautiful lolly’s.

356A70D4-F2BE-461B-8B88-72D90482EA97.jpeg895126F3-7C02-405B-ACB0-9DD9EAAFEF93.jpegA9A13E37-85D4-477A-95E1-3AD24277F027.jpeg7DD0FAF1-97FB-4B51-9E2F-E7EAE303552F.jpeg

Today I added a few more plastics to my recently acquired JM and afterwards spent the next two hours playing it.
Glove aside it’s Such a fast flowing pin and even though I haven’t seen the movie the game is super retro and Matrix’esk and just hits the spot for me.
Definitely deserves a few more upgrades so installing a ColourDMD, Invisiglass and Some of Davey’s beautiful lolly’s.

View attachment 171207View attachment 171208View attachment 171209View attachment 171210

Looks great. Had one for a while - Super fast game - people used to cite it as one of the fastest mid 90s pins. Although Popeyes Roundhouse loops come close for speed 😁
The video mode is like a ZX81 game though 😂😂

Looks great. Had one for a while - Super fast game - people used to cite it as one of the fastest mid 90s pins. Although Popeyes Roundhouse loops come close for speed 😁
The video mode is like a ZX81 game though 😂😂
Thankfully That was my era of video gaming so I get it. It’s also a great throwback and reminds me of a kinda snake type game in a Nokia phone

I had a NOS TAF playfield done by Ron about 6yrs ago.. was beautiful!

Should have kept it..
Yeah the process of his clear coat and and detail in general is unreal.

He has levelled all inserts so it feels like glass when you run your hand across them.

Amazing, did it come crated in a wooden box.. even that was made well.

I’m thinking of getting a CGC/ Mirco MM playfield and sending it to Ron to reclear

Amazing, did it come crated in a wooden box.. even that was made well.
Yeah it did. You have to pay extra for the crating but it’s well worth it imo. This thing could be dropped and the playfield would be fine. Knowing usps and Parcel Force it probably was 😮

I’m thinking of getting a CGC/ Mirco MM playfield and sending it to Ron to reclear
That’s what I’m going to do going forward. That way you know they will be rock solid and you won’t have any issues.

He advises that you should leave any playfields from Mirco or CPR to dry for 3 to 4 months before sending it to him.

image.jpg0619ADF4-7C2B-4BF6-90AD-C00A078D66C0.jpeg

Tell me about it , but I’d take a standard Space Harrier in the mean time 🤔
Space harrier one of my all time favourite arcade machines along with paperboy pitty paperboy is very difficult to get and you have to spend a stupid amount 🤭😃 if it was £500 I would have got one. No chance of that 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 maybe an extra 0 and in some case + 5 and 3 zeros 🤔💰💰💰

Space harrier one of my all time favourite arcade machines along with paperboy pitty paperboy is very difficult to get and you have to spend a stupid amount 🤭😃 if it was £500 I would have got one. No chance of that 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 maybe an extra 0 and in some case + 5 and 3 zeros 🤔💰💰💰
Yeah paperboy goes for big money now and are usually snapped up straight away.

@Gonzo. Great addition. When is the gameplay/review video coming out? 😉

Cheers mate.

It needs a good clean (because it's been tombstoned since 2018) then we're ready to rock n roll.

Videos coming up first. . . . Vs match on Fish Tales against Spencer and an Attack From Mars video.

Another sweet package from the man the myth the legend Col.

As a huge Ironman MCU fan the stark industries sign he whipped is stunning! Background is Matt black but has the protective film which does it no justice.CD789D29-5D08-4751-84F1-02CAECF4EEFD.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom