What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "Today I received" Thread

Brill. I ordered one for Claire's Creature too.
I love Sorens ROMs. Have 3 of them already 😄

Can you test and tell me how the millions Inserts on the left inlane work? They're not used in the original roms and it's great Soren has utilised them.

Can you test and tell me how the millions Inserts on the left inlane work? They're not used in the original roms and it's great Soren has utilised them.
Sure - will see if I can work it out and let you know. Only had a quick go after I installed the ROM yesterday so didn't get a chance to fully test. I did notice that the slight ghosting I had on the LEDs on the signs has gone completely though so it's worth it just for that !

Sure - will see if I can work it out and let you know. Only had a quick go after I installed the ROM yesterday so didn't get a chance to fully test. I did notice that the slight ghosting I had on the LEDs on the signs has gone completely though so it's worth it just for that !
May I ask; do you remove the board when you replace the ROM?

No, just pulled out the old and fitted the new one with the board in situ. I have an ic extractor tool but you can do it with a flat bladed screwdriver if you're careful and lever it out a bit at a time and don't bend the pins

Well I got them to light when I scored unlimited millions, the more shots to the left ramp the higher the light briefly lit (I think!) but I'm not good enough to have got that more than once yet 😁

Well I got them to light when I scored unlimited millions, the more shots to the left ramp the higher the light briefly lit (I think!) but I'm not good enough to have got that more than once yet 😁
For the first time tonight I got the 20 million left lane light to come on and it gave me twenty million including an audio announcement. I had lit the left ramp millions and then the right ramp millions awards one after the other. It’s a wonderful but immensely frustrating game!

Reactions: Ped
For the first time tonight I got the 20 million left lane light to come on and it gave me twenty million including an audio announcement. I had lit the left ramp millions and then the right ramp millions awards one after the other. It’s a wonderful but immensely frustrating game!
Yeah, I'm not good enough to have got that far, or at least not good enough to notice if I have 🤣

Forgot to say that was using the orig old rom.
Strange those are supposed to be unused in original roms, unless it's not as black and white as that.

Claire's Soren ROM came today, shame creech is still in pieces 😒

Forgot to say that was using the orig old rom.
Your Creech has the L-4C ROM. This makes use of the 10,20,30M lights:
"The 10M, 20M and 30M indicators are brought to life.
The Super scoring mode offers a one time only award on the left inlane.
10M, 20M or 30M based on timing."
There are other bug fixes and enhancements and it is also patched for using LEDs.
I downloaded it from IPDB.

Took delivery of this today, my first real pin to play with, I’ve only owned v pins.
A loan from @PAX
What a great community this is, where people will let you borrow, their pride and joys, just the best bunch of people 😊
Thanks mate, I really appreciate it, so kind
Drinks are on me at pinfest 👍

Attachments

• 2BBFD6BA-8546-44E2-9C7B-C131789B8AB0.jpeg
    2BBFD6BA-8546-44E2-9C7B-C131789B8AB0.jpeg
    137.2 KB · Views: 38
  • E4B394FA-7805-4368-9041-FD9BFFB91182.jpeg
    E4B394FA-7805-4368-9041-FD9BFFB91182.jpeg
    122.8 KB · Views: 37
Back
Top Bottom