What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "Today I received" Thread

Not received today, but GB has been in the house on hire for the past week and bit. A bloody barsteward of a game though ha ha. But it is the ultimate challenge which is great, and has that one more game feel to it.

GB is here for a few weeks yet, hoping to break the 1 billion but not so hopeful as yet. Best so far is 600 mil at the moment.

WhatsApp Image 2022-11-26 at 17.29.03.jpeg

Not received today, but GB has been in the house on hire for the past week and bit. A bloody barsteward of a game though ha ha. But it is the ultimate challenge which is great, and has that one more game feel to it.

GB is here for a few weeks yet, hoping to break the 1 billion but not so hopeful as yet. Best so far is 600 mil at the moment.

View attachment 187855

I've got it next to Maiden in my lineup and they are very different games. Ghostbusters is more stop/start and the ball times tend to be shorter, but every now and again you nail a good game. Still **** myself every time the screaming ghost shows up though!

im not the only one with a parcel stuck at "heathrow" then. Some hope!

the back log at royal mail must be crazy

Placed an order with Pinball Heaven at 10.30am yesterday morning. Delivered to me by Parcel Force at 10.58am this morning. Thanks Phil @philpalmer for your super service. My Diner will be complete before Christmas so i can get on with my MM. I'm in the office today, so can't wait to get home.

Paul

Ac/Dc premium arrived today.

Needs a couple of tweaks here and there. Angus plastic is snapped on the band. Is this available to buy anywhere?

Plunger is also goosed. Where is cheapest to buy in the UK please?

Also, public service announcement. Please remove balls before shipping. 4 balls smashing about during transport does no game any favours!

AFA00E2E-7268-4C70-92E1-B240D1B98431.jpeg

004E26B5-55CF-4786-9DC7-CB614126FB56.jpeg

Ac/Dc premium arrived today.

Needs a couple of tweaks here and there. Angus plastic is snapped on the band. Is this available to buy anywhere?

Also, public service announcement. Please remove balls before shipping. 4 balls smashing about during transport does no game any favours!

View attachment 189485

View attachment 189484
Oh dear schoolboy error maybe the cause of the breaks 😢

Oh dear schoolboy error maybe the cause of the breaks

Yeah, not great. I've reached out to the seller to try and get a resolution. I feel like a few issues weren't mentioned.

Mostly fixable but I shouldn't be out of pocket fixing them myself on a pin this expensive...

Possibly PinballMania - https://pinparts.co.uk/ Although he appears to be closed for December, bought one from him and collected at Pinfest, but may have been cheapest as he offered a discount for the show and pickup so no postage.

Not sure if Pinball Heaven was about the same price for deliveries.

Last edited:
Couldn’t resist this in the end, Smyths toys now selling these for £499 and if you get on the Google you’ll see it’s easy to add the Marvel tables, the Williams tables & others.
Had fun assembling it, I’ll have fun tinkering with adding the other tables too.

The graphics are a bit poop, but it runs well. Use of solenoids for flippers & pop bumpers is good. Each table has instructions which is helpful. Overall it looks lovely. No regrets….yet, bit of a novelty but a fun one 👍

…update, I’ve returned it, it’s poop 😂😂😂
All good other than the graphics really are bad and developed a sound fault on day one! (Known issue and requires new speaker panel) Build quality was lovely, solenoid feedback was good but ultimately let down by processing power - hence low res & sound fault.

3B5F284B-F100-48FD-A564-F3890E5A9490.jpeg37029AC8-6A42-402F-8AEB-3AD51A9021C8.jpeg

Last edited:
Dirty Harry is in and the Christmas line up is ready to roll. + the obligatory pin in the living room to annoy the other half (lucky its her favourite and she is super chill anyway so all good :) )

Hopefully AFM or SS dont get a ball stuck as i cant get the glass off 😬

Attachments

• 20221222_172719.jpg
    20221222_172719.jpg
    148.5 KB · Views: 39
  • 20221222_173106.jpg
    20221222_173106.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 39
Couldn’t resist this in the end, Smyths toys now selling these for £499 and if you get on the Google you’ll see it’s easy to add the Marvel tables, the Williams tables & others.
Had fun assembling it, I’ll have fun tinkering with adding the other tables too.

The graphics are a bit poop, but it runs well. Use of solenoids for flippers & pop bumpers is good. Each table has instructions which is helpful. Overall it looks lovely. No regrets….yet, bit of a novelty but a fun one 👍

View attachment 189515View attachment 189516
Tell us more Mr Andy - First saw these in Costco on the way back from the show in August... couple of hundred quid more tho... Would be interested to know how they handle the slightly higer Res tables...

Tell us more Mr Andy - First saw these in Costco on the way back from the show in August... couple of hundred quid more tho... Would be interested to know how they handle the slightly higer Res tables...
They can’t handle other high res tables, the added 1080p setting caused over heating issues.
Watch a YouTube video called A1 Pinner & all is explained, the pinball arcade tables are android versions I think, you get them through downloading Bluestacks (I had to Google to see what that was!)

Back
Top Bottom