What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "Today I received" Thread

Think this is any good?

I just need it to tumble bolts and small metal pieces.
Works different, that just rotates where the other one vibrates. You can get cheaper vibrating tumblers, not seen anyone using the rotation ones so no idea how good they will work for pin stuff.

I can't help myself mate :rofl: I'm justifying this one with I've always wanted to get one back and it was pretty local to me :p
I know mate I have to many and at the moment got two coming back from loan and I don't even have a games room at the moment to put them in, I really need to get on with getting a new games room sorted.
It's a disease but one that I'm glad I have.

Works different, that just rotates where the other one vibrates. You can get cheaper vibrating tumblers, not seen anyone using the rotation ones so no idea how good they will work for pin stuff.
I started off with a rotary tumbler. to me it seemed to have the same effect as a vibrating one, however takes longer than the vibrating type...

What goes behind the cut out? Or will you be able to see into the playfield underneath?

I’ve got some pieces acrylic on order. I plan to fit them underneath and then light it with some led strips. Same plan with the coin door as well.

Couple of new bits fitted today

Attachments

• 5953EA90-490C-4B3F-BDB7-B90611C03435.jpeg
    5953EA90-490C-4B3F-BDB7-B90611C03435.jpeg
    205.1 KB · Views: 17
  • BB6CD8D7-86BD-45A2-B8E7-B0B764F9F516.jpeg
    BB6CD8D7-86BD-45A2-B8E7-B0B764F9F516.jpeg
    210.1 KB · Views: 17
Reactions: C&C
As Black Knight was needing a cover, I did a little work in Photoshop and ordered a printed towel, similar to what I'd done previously for TNA (although that was a different supplier based in the USA).

If anyone is interested, the website is photoblankets.co.uk (which is actually a company based in Poland, it turns out). I ordered it on 8th Jan and it arrived today (17th Jan). Cost was £34.50 including UPS delivery.

It's microfibre on the printed side, and terry towel on the reverse. They also apparently do printed blankets/sheets etc..

Although it stays still when put on the machine, it is bit slippery, so I will put a couple of small magnets in a fabric pocket and sew them to the top corners, so they stick to the backbox hinges so it's a bit more securely attached. I already have the magnets (10mm diameter x 3mm thick - 60 for £10)

Pinball_Towels.jpg

BKSoR_Towel.jpg

Received a Shaker Motor my MET Pro today 👍🏻 - being patient and waiting for the tube of Loctite thead sealant to arrive tomorrow before installing.
Slightly annoying, the wires in my cab to the tilt Bob and other things are a bit in the way of some of the interface board holes, so will be have to be a bit careful there (they are not really long/loose enough to move out the way easily)

As a side note, does anyone know the difference between the newer "rev B" shaker I have compared to the older one?

Attachments

• 20220117_174243.jpg
    20220117_174243.jpg
    172.1 KB · Views: 8
They are not in the way mate, they can go next to or behind the small board 👍👍
And Rev B is for Sam, Rev C is for spike.

Last edited:
I was wondering that too but it looks almost like someone covered over something in the picture in photoshop or something.

Back
Top Bottom