What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "Today I received" Thread

Sure. It will be quite a straightforward one:
1. Organise someone who knows what they're doing
2. Take a few photos whilst it's in progress
3. Hand over the dosh once its done and enjoy playing it!
So what you're saying is get Rossco to perform the playfield swap?

1641390360297.png

Got one of these - makes a really nice soldering table - so I can work without bending over - a real back saver - £7 on ebay:

Many thanks to @marcoos_1 who provided me with a FOC print to fit my tomb stone. For some reason my coffin sits further back (likely due to the coffin mod).

Had to get a bit inventive with the Dremel.

Wife did a great job on the paint job.

Dead happy with the result!

PXL_20220107_151728026.jpg

PXL_20220107_151732110.jpg

PXL_20220107_180915568.jpg

PXL_20220107_180917945.jpg

PXL_20220107_181053973.jpg

You're very welcome. Looks great on there. Your good lady did indeed do a nice paint-job on that!

I'd love that coffin mod......can't find one anywhere.😢

You're very welcome. Looks great on there. Your good lady did indeed do a nice paint-job on that!

I'd love that coffin mod......can't find one anywhere.😢
I've got #3 of that coffin mod. The guy who did them is on Pinside but someone said he went radio silent. His name on Pinside is @medisinyl

The ever so kind John ( @JWG9999 ) sent me a Star Warp Ramp for my DE TM.

Thanks so much John, its much appreciated, and make sure you treat yourself to that bottle of wine 😀

You are welcome. Really there was no need for the extra gift but thank you. I shall drink it tonight - it is Saturday after all 😇.

What goes behind the cut out? Or will you be able to see into the playfield underneath?

@s000m From here https://www.cdsgltd.co.uk/instantsearchplus/result/?q=dillon tumbler you can get a bigger version same motor but was out of stock when I needed one.

@CHRIS B PINBALLS put a link up before from a place in Holland that might be a bit cheaper
Think this is any good?

I just need it to tumble bolts and small metal pieces.

Back
Top Bottom