What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "Today I received" Thread

Reactions: DRD
It's on the original code but I've got the Cleland and MyPinball codes on the laptop. Any tips on which to try first?
Jims Code the better one IMO it plays the songs when out of a mode and goes to the sountrack while in mode whereas Clellands just drones on and on and get a little overpowering. my two penneth anyways

Thanks , I guess he's out of stock!

Stewie's back in da house !! :clap:
Thanks to @Williamsamuse for delivering early today super fellas too, included topper, mirror blades, LEDs, scoop protector and additional characters.
Spent this afternoon installing @Colywobbles plastic protectors and bling, along with the awesome alternative @xianek translite he kindly sold to me :D
Replaced the beer can sticker with new (residue removal expertise supplied by the wife) and then reinforced with a loop of gorilla crystal clear tape.
Also threw in the FG tiny TV that Smyths toys are desperate to rid themselves of.
Next up more Cliffy's and a colorDMD, do I go LED or LCD with this being an animated show? Cheers
IMG-20220217-WA0013.jpg
IMG-20220217-WA0014.jpg

Stewie's back in da house !! :clap:
Thanks to @Williamsamuse for delivering early today super fellas too, included topper, mirror blades, LEDs, scoop protector and additional characters.
Spent this afternoon installing @Colywobbles plastic protectors and bling, along with the awesome alternative @xianek translite he kindly sold to me :D
Replaced the beer can sticker with new (residue removal expertise supplied by the wife) and then reinforced with a loop of gorilla crystal clear tape.
Also threw in the FG tiny TV that Smyths toys are desperate to rid themselves of.
Next up more Cliffy's and a colorDMD, do I go LED or LCD with this being an animated show? Cheers
View attachment 161238
View attachment 161239
As far as ColourDMD goes I'd refer to this video -
I love the second (LED I think?) because I prefer the DMD look for pinball. I also think the animations look better as that's what they were originally designed for I guess? But that may well be purely psychological!

Oh I have both LED and LCD ColourDMD’s here and some pins just look better with one or the other. I had the LCD version fitted to FG using BigDotXL and to me it was way better than the LED one on that particular pin due to the Cartoon theme IMO
I have the same deal in my Simpsons.
If you do go LED I do a nice replacement tinted screen to help with the LED retina burn.

Today I received the freshly painted 3D Tiger Saw mod for my Theatre of Magic - it looks amazing! Thank you so much to @RudeDogg1 for the repaint, I absolutely love him! (and @David_Vi for installing!) He really did an amazing job painting him - I know it wasn't easy at all, the tiger was originally florescent orange and needed to be sanded before the repaint could begin, so it was a big job and took a long time!

He's just perfect and really makes a big difference to the playfield.

The saw spins when you hit the captive ball, in the Tiger Saw trick mode and when you have the Tiger Saw multi ball!

Before and after the repaint photos attached.

Attachments

• IMG_20220218_194835.jpg
    IMG_20220218_194835.jpg
    152 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_20211225_210914.jpg
    IMG_20211225_210914.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 41
Back
Top Bottom