What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "Today I received" Thread

Must of been another drunken evening, as I don't remember any mods.....

Ok that’s fair enough, I’ve played a few machines and even walked away from a few before the last ball drained..

Anyone else any thoughts on why they don’t like it ? I was really pleasantly surprised after all the bad press it got from everyone that played/saw it at eas

Only real negative I have about the premium is that the inserts should have been frosted with coloured leds below them so the colour builds up on the B&W playfield as you progress through the modes. Other than that I think the premium is surprisingly good and the lower playfield is integral and is something you actually shoot for rather than a distraction (like basically all the other recent lower play fields)

Cheers
Ian

The lower play field is like a kids toy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Received our LE today and we love it already. We played a Pro in Tilt too last time we visited.

Really like the theme, art, sound and its a good light show.

The mini playfield is cool. Nice that there's detail in it with the ramps and mini plastics!
Nothing like New Game day!

Nothing like pinball! [emoji16]

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

The lower playfield on the premium at EAG, wasn’t registering on either the OPTOs or the bash toy.
The light show and rewards when you make the shots are much better. Make the shots and get 2 ball multiball going. At EAG I only got that when I got to MM

I did what was suggested on Pinside- change the lower flipper strengh to soft, you get more ball control and are able to shoot more accurately.

Glad you folks are liking the game!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Didn't expect this to happen so soon. Haven't opened her up yet, will do so this evening. Not looking forward to the heavy lifting. o_O

View attachment 82767

Congratulations - top game.

Supplies are dwindling fast, but I might still have the odd spare part, plastic or something left over from my AFM restore - so if you find anything's missing or broken then definitely look me up.

Didn't expect this to happen so soon. Haven't opened her up yet, will do so this evening. Not looking forward to the heavy lifting. o_O

Saw this in the back of Martins van today when he dropped off Vector and Diner (always fun to have a sticky beak at the next deliverys).

Enjoy!

GOTG has found a new home in my lineup so big thanks to the Gentleman that is Jim @ mypinballs.
Thanks Jim for the hospitality and the beautiful Pin you have kept looking like it’s just been unboxed. Clelands custom mix along with your couple of extra tracks bring back memories of my childhood.
0F29558D-C25E-4544-A5E4-76C6B4A57AD3.jpegWell happy with the pin and my undercrackers we’re a lot tighter than usual those 1st few games :rofl:

Well Bat is in the Bat cave thanks very much to @philpalmer for great service - now comes all the heavy and expensive modding, been looking all night 😬
I got the coveted signed Adam West Card also which is cool. Not great at reading up on rules but can see it’s relatively easy to follow these ones .... the Mrs will struggle though 🙄 gonna love this one 👍

Attachments

• 63BD94F6-5BA1-4F97-8205-D43DF611E63E.jpeg
    63BD94F6-5BA1-4F97-8205-D43DF611E63E.jpeg
    89.1 KB · Views: 43
  • AC9224A4-E11A-479A-8787-98E95AAFE84E.jpeg
    AC9224A4-E11A-479A-8787-98E95AAFE84E.jpeg
    141.5 KB · Views: 40
Picked these signs from an artist in Norwich, got chatting to him, he can do custom designs too and would post as well, I picked up the pop bumper cap and pixel poke - the now name of my pinshed.

AB529281-7B9D-475F-8864-95F2B23C3DDD.jpeg

C95D6845-F306-4252-A986-09593190115E.jpeg

Has an awesome Atari one @sgtgrizz - ready to go, but can do complete custom ones, I won’t talk on his price, but it’s very reasonable.

365A4282-9B14-4E31-A3DD-A687CA691CE7.jpeg

Saw this in the back of Martins van today when he dropped off Vector and Diner (always fun to have a sticky beak at the next deliverys).

Enjoy!
I thought you were buying a TX Sector mate?

Vector is a cool game. People slate it but I think it looks fun with the 'speed trap' ramp

I thought you were buying a TX Sector mate?

Vector is a cool game. People slate it but I think it looks fun with the 'speed trap' ramp

Errrm yeah - that one is still on the cards ! (and the Robowars) The Diner and Vector where from a few months ago.

Vector is a legendary game, and anyone who says otherwise needs to hit the showers!

I had Vector for a very long time like about 15 years, great sound. Had a spare one also bit gutted moved them on now.

Back
Top Bottom