What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "Today I received" Thread

Thanks @AlanJ - this should solve the problem on that stack, plus a good couple of spares. Expertly wrapped with care too!

BD83B8DA-5FF6-43C3-B6E1-97BA234E780E.jpeg

After 3 days off on my road trip, I’m probably going to be able to do some stuff tomorrow :)

No it’s suitcases that can fit toppers in ;) but couldn’t fit them all in!

The IMDN aces high one is super!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Very nice, that one does look the better of the two official maiden toppers.... did you purchase direct from Stern? How interactive is it with the flashers?

Very nice, that one does look the better of the two official maiden toppers.... did you purchase direct from Stern? How interactive is it with the flashers?

It’s very interactive - got it via Fun who are a stern disty in Texas and had the main stand at TPF.

Something cool happening to my Guardians of the Galaxy :)

038dcd65a4215ba8ac7874684f2aa918.jpg

Batman 66 arrived today thanks to Chris for the excellent delivery and sale.

Was getting plenty of play at the party we had last night but the other machines were too good night had by all.

Never played this machine before I bought it but that’s the fun of pinball isn’t it.

Attachments

• 104D4F75-7E2D-4E72-9AA3-79998FBE9E95.jpeg
    104D4F75-7E2D-4E72-9AA3-79998FBE9E95.jpeg
    80.3 KB · Views: 51
Just got back from grabbing this jungle lord, looks in nice shape but not working. Only 5 mins from my house as well [emoji3]
7d39bb7f7d67938a89c0411ff30c64b1.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
Nice looking cab, and only 5mins away bonus! Perhaps it's only a fuse!!!

Having played it at tpf I have to say it was my surprise of the show.

Ok not overly deep but great fun, maybe from a competing point of view it’s not overly complex but as a game (for fun) I found it very good.

Also found Beatles to be good fun, double what it should be price wise but good and quick.

Having played it at tpf I have to say it was my surprise of the show.

Ok not overly deep but great fun, maybe from a competing point of view it’s not overly complex but as a game (for fun) I found it very good.

Also found Beatles to be good fun, double what it should be price wise but good and quick.

Surely this is the whole point of pinball. I agree it was a fun game and shot very well. It might not have the depth some have grown used to but so what. If you only had one pin at home it may be an issue but I like the idea of different game types in my collection. If I want to play on a long game with loads to do I can jump on my hobbit.

I’m looking forward to picking mine up next week. And who knows what the future holds for the code. Time will tell. It wouldn’t be the first time a title was slated by some only to turn out to be a sort after pin down the line

My 2p worth

I think theme is a major one for the buyer as well.
For example, if Stern made a West Life Pinball with the most amazing code and best gameplay since sliced bread. Would I buy it? Would I fcuk out of sheer principle, wouldn’t even get a quid of my hard earned... 😃 so I guess that’s what makes Pinball so great......some hate what others love.....hope I haven’t offended any boy band lovers 😂

It might but Dwight isn’t going to deviate from his current thinking.

What do think is wrong with the code Neil ? Is it just from a competitive view point or from a general game play you don’t like it ?

I thought it was quite good fun, but I’m not really a competitive player. I know different games grab people differently just wondering what specifically you are not keen on etc

Cheers
Ian

I just think after playing it a few times there was no reason to play it again...

Ok that’s fair enough, I’ve played a few machines and even walked away from a few before the last ball drained..

Anyone else any thoughts on why they don’t like it ? I was really pleasantly surprised after all the bad press it got from everyone that played/saw it at eas

Only real negative I have about the premium is that the inserts should have been frosted with coloured leds below them so the colour builds up on the B&W playfield as you progress through the modes. Other than that I think the premium is surprisingly good and the lower playfield is integral and is something you actually shoot for rather than a distraction (like basically all the other recent lower play fields)

Cheers
Ian

Back
Top Bottom