What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Pinball Chinwag Podcast UK

Great laugh as always. Nice to have established that Gonz doesn't wate any time when it comes to destroying rings.

Worth repeating that when it comes to leaded solder, please please kids - get a tiny cheap fan that blows it a tiny distance away from your face (possibly).

Watched the latest one, very good, but when it comes to a smutty innuendo, you just have to slip one in, don't you? 😉

Watched the latest one, very good, but when it comes to a smutty innuendo, you just have to slip one in, don't you? 😉
My wife was truly dissapointed that we didn't get to see any CFTBL and kept rolling her eyes at the constant dad jokes 🤣

Nothing wrong with Sting & Andy Summers musical abilities and song-writing.

I'm off to the RAH tonight to see The Who and can't wait. My dad was Rogers best mate at school and Pete gave me my first guitar. In fact I wouldn't even be here if it wasn't for the Who because my folks met when dad was doing session drumming for the band because Keith was. . .erm . . .unwell 😬.

To add to your degrees of separation.

Jmac bought my Black Rose and Claire got Spencer's TOM 😁

I'm off to the RAH tonight to see The Who and can't wait. My dad was Rogers best mate at school and Pete gave me my first guitar. In fact I wouldn't even be here if it wasn't for the Who because my folks met when dad was doing session drumming for the band because Keith was. . .erm . . .unwell 😬.
Enjoy mate😎
You met my dad in Chief Coffee, Roger used to go to his house and practice before they were The Who as you know I think☺️
So was that my old school they were in? Acton County which was Reynolds then Acton High school when I was there?

Nothing wrong with Sting & Andy Summers musical abilities and song-writing.

😯 How long did it take to stick that guitar back together?

Love the chinwag, look forward to it every week.
But not sure I can ever forgive gonzo, for saying the mando series was awful ! 😳
As a life long Star Wars fan, that hurt 🤣🤣

Enjoy mate😎
You met my dad in Chief Coffee, Roger used to go to his house and practice before they were The Who as you know I think☺️
So was that my old school they were in? Acton County which was Reynolds then Acton High school when I was there?

I did indeed meet Mr Carp snr and he was a lovely chap.

My dad and Roger both got sent to Wendell Park for a bit. It was a naughty boys school and they were both scrappers but Roger lived in Percy Road and we lived in Askew Road. I've got some stories 😂

Love the chinwag, look forward to it every week.
But not sure I can ever forgive gonzo, for saying the mando series was awful ! 😳
As a life long Star Wars fan, that hurt 🤣🤣

Mate, if it was anything like Star Wars I'd have loved it but it was very rinse & repeat. It looked great but there was no real script depth. If it's any consolation the Boba Fett is even worse.

Hard to disagree with this assessment.

Mate, if it was anything like Star Wars I'd have loved it but it was very rinse & repeat. It looked great but there was no real script depth. If it's any consolation the Boba Fett is even worse.

I’m just joking mate
If we all liked the same things, the world would be a dull place
Agree with boba fett though, was pretty lame, although did improve slightly towards the end of the series

This trailer just released, should be interesting (the VR versions came out last summer, but I've not got into that).
The vr versions are great, the mando and classics tables have been done well, great work from zen
Although both tables are tough, particularly the classic figures one

I did indeed meet Mr Carp snr and he was a lovely chap.

My dad and Roger both got sent to Wendell Park for a bit. It was a naughty boys school and they were both scrappers but Roger lived in Percy Road and we lived in Askew Road. I've got some stories 😂
Ahh my dad said his nickname was Percy.

Absolutely awesome looking game @stumblor.

I laughed when you mentioned the hours spent installing the braiding, as that’s exactly what I was doing this afternoon. It’s a mind numbing job, and I’m still not finished 😂

script depth? :D; the problem is we all saw Star Wars when we were 5 and it equally has no script depth or just as much as Mando but nostalgia reminds us of things that were good, sadly they aren't always quite as good as we remember.

With Mando - its a freaking TV show about a galaxy far far away. Its here to entertain and its totally nails it -it manages to cram in moral dilemmas, a touch of self doubt, loyalty, the worst of humankind and the best of humankind in an amusing and witty way. Boba Fett takes this further but was a bit too slow at the start but it has potential.

Outside of live events Mando generated more traffic on our network than any other programme; the viewing figures speak for itself!

Neil

Back
Top Bottom