What's new

The (not so new!) eBay Auctions / Facebook / Gumtree / Shpock 2022 thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
but are those prices good? 7k ?
I wouldn’t have batted an eyelid if that Doctor Who had £5k next to it but must admit my eyebrows shot for the stars when I saw £7k.

It’s not the original translite (I’m not a fan of that replacement art) and motorising the Dalek is a fairly inexpensive mod.

You should obviously pay a premium for A1 condition (and the colours on the cabinet look stunning) but feels like that’s double what you’d have to fork out for a very nice example, and where the translite’s concerned I do quibble with the idea that it’s an enhancement. For any premium price I’d certainly want the option of the original art.

the getaway pinall me thinks i found a scammer.... very sketchy, takes hours to reply, like this would stay weeks not sold £1600 and mint! profile no friends or posts etc ....see how you get on guys, i offered to buy with cash too. https://www.facebook.com/marketplac...e&ref=product_details&referral_code=undefined
I told her I was coming to buy last Saturday with cash, which she agreed with. Then 06.40 on Saturday morning I had a message saying someone else was viewing, and a deposit would secure it for me ! 🤣🤣
Had no intention of buying, was just bored and wanted some fun

I told her I was coming to buy last Saturday with cash, which she agreed with. Then 06.40 on Saturday morning I had a message saying someone else was viewing, and a deposit would secure it for me ! 🤣🤣
same for me.....shall we all troll her/him? like offer 3k blah blah

Shocking what goes on!
Wonder if she’ll take full fat PayPal:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom