What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The (not so new!) eBay Auctions / Facebook / Gumtree / Shpock 2022 thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Internally there appears to be just the table board, but no components for operating the pinball"

They list there being glass but it not being pictured and the bolts for the legs being missing, so it's odd they don't mention all the parts , because there would be a lot!

Do you know the owner then? Curious to know if the MM parts are in a box in the cab, or if the game really comes as barren as it looks...
I don’t have any connection. Just like the idea if I popped my clogs and Mrs MadNat or MadNat Jr’s decided to auction my games they’d fetch fair value rather than go to someone profiteering.

Two pinball machines in Elephant House Auction.

One is a Magic City - looks clean.

Also a ridiculous array of tempting vintage arcade machines and bandits.

the getaway pinall me thinks i found a scammer.... very sketchy, takes hours to reply, like this would stay weeks not sold £1600 and mint! profile no friends or posts etc ....see how you get on guys, i offered to buy with cash too. https://www.facebook.com/marketplac...e&ref=product_details&referral_code=undefined
Same here I spoke with them they told me it needed to go by Friday as they was moving house I told them I’ll come straight away they said we’re not around till Saturday 🤷🏼‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️😂😂😂

Hey, Hook on eBay (Warrington) is my friends but I’m selling for him, I’ve had 2 messages on eBay with people mentioning pinball info, so hit me up on here if you want a viewing or my mobile number. I welcome viewing as I’ll show whoever the ridiculousness of the d(“knead in north London called Lester Whifen ( lestandbeth) is his eBay user name, I know he’s not on here as he’s never owned a pin before!
If he bids on anyones ebay pin I’d cancel the bid personally.
Looking forward to someone viewing or collecting as I’ll show you the messages from him
Hey, Hook on eBay (Warrington) is my friends but I’m selling for him, I’ve had 2 messages on eBay with people mentioning pinball info, so hit me up on here if you want a viewing or my mobile number. I welcome viewing as I’ll show whoever the ridiculousness of the d(“knead in north London called Lester Whifen ( lestandbeth) is his eBay user name, I know he’s not on here as he’s never owned a pin before!
If he bids on anyones ebay pin I’d cancel the bid personally.
Looking forward to someone viewing or collecting as I’ll show you the messages from him
Pm'd

im sending my pal to look at the mm I would say from the picture its the remains of a refurb job and there the pieces that are left over all the machines are from Germany which is strange as there worth more money there

Same here I spoke with them they told me it needed to go by Friday as they was moving house I told them I’ll come straight away they said we’re not around till Saturday 🤷🏼‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️😂😂😂
Do people actually fall for this kind of stuff ???

Attachments

• E63F35F1-E861-411F-A791-2FD66A7F3BC3.png
    E63F35F1-E861-411F-A791-2FD66A7F3BC3.png
    39.3 KB · Views: 90
  • 8CFBDDB2-AC34-46AD-8377-E78DCD9D77BF.png
    8CFBDDB2-AC34-46AD-8377-E78DCD9D77BF.png
    33.9 KB · Views: 89
This looks like the same one that has been for sale on the forum for a while now, but it’s marked as no longer available.
Yes, it looks like you're right actually. I did think that was steep at the time. With less pictures it looks better lol

MM gotta be bid as empty cabinet with old playfield unless any members are going to viewing day and can update us?
looks that way doesn't it - you may well struggle for any more out of partridge auction house , not because they are being shifty but more so that they sell 3000-4000 items on this general sale , you would never get all those playfield bits together would you ?

eBay's latest that don't appear to be the usual junk.

Mustang Pro looks to be a fun game, this one appears to be genuine listing for a change.

Alice Coopers Nightmare Castle. I was researching this Pin the other day actually, it looks and sounds great. But this one appears highly priced as per usual on eBay.

Mustang Pro
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/32545155...04Mn8DeKcjGvw/Fr/R9PvErpk=|tkp:Bk9SR6bwlcacYQ

Alice Coopers Nightmare Castle
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/29539142...Yo9rpZq1pPZjtViB5f5HDkibU=|tkp:Bk9SR5ygxMecYQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom