What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The (not so new!) eBay Auctions / Facebook / Gumtree / Shpock 2022 thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
but are those prices good? 7k ?
I wouldn’t have batted an eyelid if that Doctor Who had £5k next to it but must admit my eyebrows shot for the stars when I saw £7k.

It’s not the original translite (I’m not a fan of that replacement art) and motorising the Dalek is a fairly inexpensive mod.

You should obviously pay a premium for A1 condition (and the colours on the cabinet look stunning) but feels like that’s double what you’d have to fork out for a very nice example, and where the translite’s concerned I do quibble with the idea that it’s an enhancement. For any premium price I’d certainly want the option of the original art.

the getaway pinall me thinks i found a scammer.... very sketchy, takes hours to reply, like this would stay weeks not sold £1600 and mint! profile no friends or posts etc ....see how you get on guys, i offered to buy with cash too. https://www.facebook.com/marketplac...e&ref=product_details&referral_code=undefined
I told her I was coming to buy last Saturday with cash, which she agreed with. Then 06.40 on Saturday morning I had a message saying someone else was viewing, and a deposit would secure it for me ! 🤣🤣
Had no intention of buying, was just bored and wanted some fun

I told her I was coming to buy last Saturday with cash, which she agreed with. Then 06.40 on Saturday morning I had a message saying someone else was viewing, and a deposit would secure it for me ! 🤣🤣
same for me.....shall we all troll her/him? like offer 3k blah blah

Shocking what goes on!
Wonder if she’ll take full fat PayPal:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom