What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The (not so new!) eBay Auctions / Facebook / Gumtree / Shpock 2022 thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This 4 player Bronco looks to be in unusually good condition

It seems the playfield has had the bottom half covered in a bad mylar, you can see the colour change at the targets.
Screenshot_20220426-115152_eBay.jpg
Screenshot_20220426-115211_eBay.jpg

yep that's another one,the flippers are a different colour,and the cabinet is worn in different places,someone probably saw the other one sell,and thought,well if it's worth over a grand I will sell mine as well

S
yep that's another one,the flippers are a different colour,and the cabinet is worn in different places,someone probably saw the other one sell,and thought,well if it's worth over a grand I will sell mine as well
Shame only one picture and none of the backglass...

Silverball has beautiful artwork, but unless you have a collection/ are into first gen SS/ like basic games it could get very old very quickly.

No multiball. No speech. EM type layout.

T2 on the bay, is it me or is the hunter ship flying backwards?

BSD up for sale on Facebook (UK pinball for sale group)
Get your fangs into it before someone else does.

It's not a great title but it's still a WPC title so in 2022 it seems about a fair price!

Yep - only takes someone to throw some wild valuation in the ring and that’s that.
The pinflation madness shows no signs of slowing .
Not yet but give it time. I think 3.5K is probably about right. It's been redecaled and the black paint internally can hide a multitude of sins (damp). Keep your head down soldier.

War-baby-.jpg

Yep - only takes someone to throw some wild valuation in the ring and that’s that.
The pinflation madness shows no signs of slowing .
Hardly a 'wild evaluation' I paid more for mine back 6 months ago. With or without the evaluation the price is whatever the market is willing to pay.

Hardly a 'wild evaluation' I paid more for mine back 6 months ago. With or without the evaluation the price is whatever the market is willing to pay.
Been in the game 20 years so yeah opinions gonna vary wildly . Sold my minty BSD for 1400 about 6 years ago.
I’m glad to have enjoyed the old wild west years …. fill your wagon with as many pins as you can cos the supply was near infinite ✊😁✊

Been in the game 20 years so yeah opinions gonna vary wildly . Sold my minty BSD for 1400 about 6 years ago.
I’m glad to have enjoyed the old wild west years …. fill your wagon with as many pins as you can cos the supply was near infinite ✊😁✊
I sold my mint rudedogg1 BSD restoration that was close to a Manny restoration with colour lcd dmd and pinsound for £3100 about 18 months ago ish, great game but everyone else hated it!
Yeah the good old days, they were still expensive to me because I was skint then. I should have got a loan and bought them all 😭

I offered £3.5k and didn't get it. No idea what it actually went for.

I offered £3.5k and didn't get it. No idea what it actually went for.
I was chatting to the seller last night as he’s also from Nottingham. Seemed a nice genuine guy.
Last he messaged, he had an offer of £4K.

not the greatest of games Nitro ground shaker,and the playfield looks sh@gged,so not surprised it didn't sell to be honest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom