What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The (not so new!) eBay Auctions / Facebook / Gumtree / Shpock 2022 thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
that centaur 2 has the wrong inserts,an additinal post fitted obstructing the captive ball shot on the 4 bank inline drop target,and an additinal post fitted on the entrance of the target release lane for some reason,plus a homemade replacement plastic next to the left flipper
Also the wiring looks hacked around the flippers,rectifier board and it's mount is back to front,and looks like the mains outlet near the tilt bob has been replace with a white boxed uk one,probably lots of other hacks I have missed as well no doubt

I thought to have a look, but it would've meant joining/logging into facebook, so I'll take your verdict as read. The Centaur II I owned had a 'white box' european power outlet, and a forerunner of Williams' power cut-off on the coin door, though it broke the mains input to the machine rather than just solenoid and flashbulb power.

If anyone on here wants it they can have it for £600.
Must resist. I mean I have less than nowhere to put it (Cosmic Gunfight has had its head removed, the body placed under my other 3 machines and the head sitting atop my Robotron machine.).
But I could maybe put it in my new shed and keep it for a rainy day. Not sure my better half will approve !

Must resist. I mean I have less than nowhere to put it (Cosmic Gunfight has had its head removed, the body placed under my other 3 machines and the head sitting atop my Robotron machine.).
But I could maybe put it in my new shed and keep it for a rainy day. Not sure my better half will approve !
What theme would you do???

Dunno really. I'd be tempted to clean it up first and see the result of that.
I do wanna do a retheme - but I was gonna use a Arduino for that - better flexibility I think.

Dunno really. I'd be tempted to clean it up first and see the result of that.
I do wanna do a retheme - but I was gonna use a Arduino for that - better flexibility I think.
Me too, need to clear up the projects I have first. 1 Mame cab and 1 em won't do themselves ;)

And today's Fish Tales price is...

1650551718684.png

God loves a trier.
😂

If it helps, I’m in no rush to move it, I currently have lots of storage space. If you want me to keep it in storage until you are ready for it, I’m more than happy to do that. It’s located in the History of Video games arcade in Bristol. If you want to come and view it you are more than welcome. It’s currently beside some other pins I’m working on.

Attachments

• 028E351D-2164-4ABC-AEA2-EA5A1C00C26C.jpeg
    028E351D-2164-4ABC-AEA2-EA5A1C00C26C.jpeg
    112.9 KB · Views: 62
I half wrote a (very polite) message that included a more realistic price range and was going to evidence but I thought whats the point and deleted it.
If you had done, it would have been the second such message.

She replied saying she knew nothing about pinball machines and that she was going back to the seller who had asked her to list it to correct the mistake. Evidently... there was no mistake 🤷‍♂️

If you had done, it would have been the second such message.

She replied saying she knew nothing about pinball machines and that she was going back to the seller who had asked her to list it to correct the mistake. Evidently... there was no mistake 🤷‍♂️
I did get in touch with the seller. He couldn't send me better photos, I gave up.

If it helps, I’m in no rush to move it, I currently have lots of storage space. If you want me to keep it in storage until you are ready for it, I’m more than happy to do that. It’s located in the History of Video games arcade in Bristol. If you want to come and view it you are more than welcome. It’s currently beside some other pins I’m working on.
Hmm - I mean whilst that might help... its not really helping IYSWIM :D

I did get in touch with the seller. He couldn't send me better photos, I gave up.

I also spoke to the seller to ask him why his prices where so high? He has no real understanding of the market price of pins and is sadly in a lot of debt. He is in a very bad way financially, hence the ridiculous priced pins. I actually left the phone call feeling very sad for him. The only reason he didn’t post the advert himself, is because he can no longer pay his internet bill. I do hope he gets a good price for them, but he’s sadly not being realistic on price.

OK so basically he knows what its worth but due to personal circumstances is hoping to catch an unsuspecting newb and over charge them.

That's a real shame for all concerned and hope his situation improves.

I told her... I told her exactly how much Fish Tales had fetched on some of the FB Pinball Sale sites recently...

The mind boggles 🤷‍♂️

I sent a message to them also, before yours I believe and got a similar response apologising and saying they'd correct it.

I may take you up on that.. was due for a nose around to see the stored machines 😉

Just seen this on eBay, possibly worth a look if you are local and after one.

Just seen this on eBay, possibly worth a look if you are local and after one.

I’m close ish but I’m not sure on the price,

Underated game the final polish Lyman put on TDK was great. Love the joker shot to lock always felt satisfying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom