What's new

The (not so new!) eBay Auctions / Facebook / Gumtree / Shpock 2022 thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Priced to give newbies a chance to get in there no doubt:hmm:
Where’s the eye-roll emoji when you need it…

Apparently, she put up the FT ad for someone else and is going to go back to them to correct the mistake :cool:

I’ve dropped her a public-spirited message to let her know that I own a Fish Tales and think she should drop the price to a more realistic £2.5k-3.2k to avoid disappointment. I’m sure she’ll tell me to get lost (or completely ignore me), but that’s my attempt at a good turn for the day.

You must have been very convincing - it's for sale now at £0.

You must have been very convincing - it's for sale now at £0.
That gave me a laugh 😂

It also says: “Any questions on pricing please Phone [hidden information]” - so, obviously belongs to Secret Pinball Pricing Club. Get your secret handshakes and robes at the ready, chaps! 🤣

I notice the £10k X-Files she listed has also been repriced to a cool £0.00. Presumably, the same seller…

That gave me a laugh 😂

It also says: “Any questions on pricing please Phone [hidden information]” - so, obviously belongs to Secret Pinball Pricing Club. Get your secret handshakes and robes at the ready, chaps! 🤣

I notice the £10k X-Files she listed has also been repriced to a cool £0.00. Presumably, the same seller…

The truth is out there.....I'll get my coat....

Did anyone get the jokerz on ebay? I believe the seller is a member on here and it went for £770!!

I do think that projects represent the only value nowadays as they effectively exclude a number of the new wave of lockdown/ home games room buyers.

Fixed up and fully working that is presumably 1.5k plus so some fat there for nasty surprises

Banzai for 5.1k. This jokerz for 0.8k.

Crazy, random walk, pricing

Hi this was my machine and it sold to a guy down in Minehead called Marcus Kravis. There were wt least three members that i know of on here bidding on it.
Would have been four if I had seen it. :( Been trying to work out why it didn't come up in my ebay app saved search for pinball machine. Completely missed it.

Would have been four if I had seen it. :( Been trying to work out why it didn't come up in my ebay app saved search for pinball machine. Completely missed it.
Apparently i cocked up the category by listing it under coin operated arcade machines. Plus i have been told if i had put the word pinball on first that would have made a difference. Oh well you live and learn just a wee bit disappointed that it didn`t make a bit more.

Hi this was my machine and it sold to a guy down in Minehead called Marcus Kravis. There were wt least three members that i know of on here bidding on it.

Marcus is also on here, I bought my A13 from him some years ago, top bloke and has a great collection of machines.

Apparently i cocked up the category by listing it under coin operated arcade machines. Plus i have been told if i had put the word pinball on first that would have made a difference. Oh well you live and learn just a wee bit disappointed that it didn`t make a bit more.
Indeed, was worth a lot more. Bloody shame :(

Yea I thought so. I was out shopping at the end of the auction so my last minute panic bid didn't go through. Glad a member got it

Fishy on ebay

Fishy on ebay
Do we know the seller

Sold for the BIN. Still blows my mind that a FT can go for >£3k but I guess that's about as cheap as a decent DMD pin gets these days
As old Bob sang …The times they are a changin 😎
Classic Williams + high demand. I sold a lovely one with near perfect playfield in minutes on here 18 months ago 2500.
The 3 I had bought before that , over the space of a decade , cost 350, 600 and 1700 ……

Sold for the BIN. Still blows my mind that a FT can go for >£3k but I guess that's about as cheap as a decent DMD pin gets these days
Bought mine about 10/12 years ago for £1300, then stripped it and took the cab to Manny and spent a fair bit on it.
Never thought I would get my money back but man how prices have changed🤷‍♂️

Most expensive Fishy I bought was £560, the cheapest was -£40.
Things certainly have changed in pricing but you are getting a quality made machine for the money that will give many years of pleasure even for the price hike costs of machines today.
From what you will get out of it well worth the money.

Most expensive Fishy I bought was £560, the cheapest was -£40.
Things certainly have changed in pricing but you are getting a quality made machine for the money that will give many years of pleasure even for the price hike costs of machines today.
From what you will get out of it well worth the money.
We need a thread about they cheap pinball purchases by the old timers, they make my eyes water lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom