What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Mandalorian Pinball

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
You are in a minority there mate, it would have been nice if it did something.
Perhaps what I mean is that lots of games have nothing in the top left corner. So although it’s a static toy the rest of the game is not compromised. The helmet mech on the other hand is not an upper playfield as there isn’t much underneath it. Eddy would have needed to remove shots and potential features from the game to make room for it.

Perhaps what I mean is that lots of games have nothing in the top left corner. So although it’s a static toy the rest of the game is not compromised. The helmet mech on the other hand is not an upper playfield as there isn’t much underneath it. Eddy would have needed to remove shots and potential features from the game to make room for it.
I’m not a Star Wars fan or any movie fan come to think of it but I’m sure people who are will be happy with the doll there, so long as the game is fun and reliable it’s all good.
Sometimes less is more, maybe if it was smaller it wouldn’t look so out of place sitting there. Well to me anyway.
It could be there to hide/cover something.
Not long to wait until we see it being played🤞

I think the little Yoda dude looks quite cool. It's infinitely better than the marigold in AIQ and they stuck one in the pro (haven't we all eh fellas? ..... fellas 😬)

They've stuck a spaceship in there too so I see it as an improvement on the 1D plastic cut-outs on previous games.

Great cinematography and sound. Not sure how this will transfer into a pinball machine. Certainly not many call-outs so far.. even the music which fits the series won’t really work. Stern have their work cut out!

Last edited:
Stern have the theme tune- but not others, they have been done by Stern.
Also have a lot of the main characters they wanted, but I don’t think all of them

Have a listen to Brian Eddy on the. Awesome pinball show podcast

Stern have the theme tune- but not others, they have been done by Stern.
Also have a lot of the main characters they wanted, but I don’t think all of them

Have a listen to Brian Eddy on the. Awesome pinball show podcast
Are you sure? I saw Gary Stern’s press release and it said it had all the music and content from the series. I will see if I can find it.

Sterns insider podcast is pretty informative about the whole game, they talk about the music, pretty sure Jerry (I think) says the musics great but had to make it work for the pin.

Stern have totally nailed this. the art, the music, the shots, the code, the integration and it looks like the gameplay is epic also! Super excited!

It’s a different game entirely by the looks - can’t remember a launch stream where everything I was hoping for was there. Now how do I air freight my LE LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Just watched the stream. Looks like great fun. Not watched Mando and not a Star Wars fan particularly. But this game seems to be very well integrated with some brilliant use of the screen, some awesome cut screens. Love the rules around Beskar and the Foundry, lots of strategy decisions (pretty sure Escher or someone will work out a way to break the games scoring with that much freedom, but that’s part of the fun). Dwight didn’t really explain the modes in the centre very well, how they are different, or started, or how they progress to wizard modes. But it’s clear he has upped his game, lots of good stuff going on and I’m pretty sure Mike V played a big role in that. Cant wait to see Karl or Ray or someone highly skilled walk it through, very cool

The magnet doesn't seem to do much and waiting for the mini playfield to tilt each time when you're only up there for a second or two could become annoying and interrupt flow so will be interesting to see how the Pro plays.

£800

Thought that was because there was 5 or 6 of us.
Could be right though.
I’m waiting for my local gaming club to get one. They are getting AIQ Monday and Mando when Phil has some in for rent. Will hopefully be able to compare the 2 side by side.
Any idea when they will be shipping to the UK?

The game certainly looks fantastic. The art is really well done. Even if you aren't a fan of the show.
Jack did well with the mics this time. Easy to hear everyone.
Here's a question for all the buyers.

Are you happy to hear all the rules and events that happen in the game before you play it?
Definitely a pickle as you will want to know if the game is worth buying before stumping up the cash but then if you are paying all that cash surely you don't want all the features ruined?

Thought that was because there was 5 or 6 of us.
Could be right though.
I’m waiting for my local gaming club to get one. They are getting AIQ Monday and Mando when Phil has some in for rent. Will hopefully be able to compare the 2 side by side.
Any idea when they will be shipping to the UK?

Pros on the line now LE’s next week I guess then shipping but right now just getting a empty container can take three weeks.

Neil

The game certainly looks fantastic. The art is really well done. Even if you aren't a fan of the show.
Jack did well with the mics this time. Easy to hear everyone.
Here's a question for all the buyers.

Are you happy to hear all the rules and events that happen in the game before you play it?
Definitely a pickle as you will want to know if the game is worth buying before stumping up the cash but then if you are paying all that cash surely you don't want all the features ruined?

I think we heard 30% of the game so it’s cool here. The shots are butter!

I thought it looked amazing! Loved the theme integration and the call outs.

The shots look really varied too. I loved the mode where you can spend Beskar in the shop to upgrade your game.

Looking forward to getting mine!

Back
Top Bottom