What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Mandalorian Pinball

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
750 LEs
All the assets including the music - I have spoken! :D
some US stealers claiming the LE price apparently $12500 I can bring you in warm, or I can bring you in cold
so excited about this game! Bounty hunting is a complicated profession

View attachment 137890
I ve been practicing my recorder playing, just in case they omit that.......

750 LEs
All the assets including the music - I have spoken! :D
some US stealers claiming the LE price apparently $12500 I can bring you in warm, or I can bring you in cold
so excited about this game! Bounty hunting is a complicated profession

View attachment 137890
Im with u on this one, never been so excited about a pin release before! Cant wait!

I would be surprised if Gina’s character is not in there. This would have been in the works for sometime, way before Disney started wielding the cancel stick. The rumour is also that she might be coming back for Season 3.

It’s not the cancel stick - it’s the consequences stick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

It’s not the cancel stick - it’s the consequences stick.

Believe it’s actually called the Kathleen Kennedy cancel stick. Thankfully it sounds like Gina has met up with Jon and Dave and is in the works at bringing her back into the fold.

You nearly got beaten with it a few days ago.........
actually some people tried to beat me with it but they did not realise that I hadn't broken any rules :D - thats why I'm here and they are not :D When one chooses to walk the way of the Mandalore, you are both hunter and prey.

editorial note, I've changed the words per the moderators advice.

Last edited by a moderator:
No it’s the consequences stick - Disney a trillion dollar business - it’s their business - you **** with them - you are out - it’s their company - their rules. In her contract there will be absolutely no doubt how she is expected to behave. She is on her way back in because she is apologising for not following the rules and admitting her ignorance in a carefully managed process, without that she wouldn't be coming back to the program. (I'm glad she is btw).

I have good news. Stern price for the LE is $9199 - now heard this from two dealers in the US. Apparently one dealer was trying to gouge people at the $12500 mark - I have spoken.

I have good news. Stern price for the LE is $9199 - now heard this from two dealers in the US. Apparently one dealer was trying to gouge people at the $12500 mark - I have spoken.
That is good news!

I did wonder, as they could probably charge what they want, within reason for this!

but what goes through their head when they do that? hey loyal customers I'm going to screw you for 3K each. why would you ever buy from him again?

but what goes through their head when they do that? hey loyal customers I'm going to screw you for 3K each. why would you ever buy from him again?
Yeah, I agree 100%, they should be promoting loyalty and not trying to get a quick buck.

Especially as I bet a few of these will be sold to Mandalorian fans, who probably won’t buy another pinball machine. Short sighted.

actually some people tried to beat me with it but they were too stupid :D to realise I hadn't broken any rules :D - thats why I'm here and they are not. When one chooses to walk the way of the Mandalore, you are both hunter and prey.

I've added some smileys.

That isn’t exactly true. A number of people voiced that you use your posts to insult and bully people which is causing friction and toxicity that is not needed on a hobby site.
Rule breaking or not, it would be a better place if people could be civil.
Can I ask you to stop insulting and trolling people.

It’s perfectly true and your other posts is what people inferred rather than the intent - which a blind man could see with a cane isn’t the case. I have adjusted some of my wording to help manage those who assume negative intent.

But as I’m not allowed to challenge moderators and it feels like you are trying to set me up for a ban I’ll stop there. I have spoken.

actually some people tried to beat me with it but they were too stupid :D to realise I hadn't broken any rules :D - thats why I'm here and they are not. When one chooses to walk the way of the Mandalore, you are both hunter and prey.

I've added some smileys.

Adding smilieys doesnt mean it isnt personal abuse... Just because there's a smilie there...

Yes I know Paul but some people infer negative intent when there is none present.

Another bit of info -

I’m reassured that the audio for this game will not disappoint! That has been a major concern for me so I’m very happy to hear that.

I am trying to give you to take a steer to be civil. I hope the same blind man and his cane can identify that.

Last edited:
I was being being civil; but I have heeded your advice and adjusted the post. You have spoken.

I am always happy to learn how things look but you need to add more information

Back
Top Bottom