What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Mandalorian Pinball

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
honestly if you haven't watched the mandalorian you have missed out, its an outstanding TV show even if you aren't a Star Wars fan.

I assume that would be the almighty neil with his direct line to Gary himself
Neil you talk some absolute Rubbish distributor stream 2 pm and a few stern army clowns as Kirk correctly said it will be public by 3pm
LOL - no not to me actually Chris but thanks for putting words in my mouth! Select few was my guess based on being a distributor or being in Stern Army! - you see mods - >people stupidly assuming things! :D :D :D - if it is revealed to everyone thats brilliant! I assumed distro's then stern army then public and as the Stern army streams go on until 17:00 Easter thats 22:00 UK time so wasn't sure the public release would happen... but few folks think stern army is after announcement..

Awesome this scene, dismissive to the Max.
“Love to prove that wouldn’t you, get your name in the National Geographic” 😂
'go in the water' multiball
'killer shark' video mode
'amity beach arcade' mystery awards
'50th regatta' mini wizard mode
'amity island bait and tackle' power ups/bonus multiplier
'island attack' /sightings mode progression

Could be awesome!! Also no idea why the licence would be expensive, theres plenty of licenced crap out there :)

fullsizeoutput_12f3.jpegIMG_9374.JPGIMG_9375.JPGIMG_9376.JPGIMG_9377.JPGfullsizeoutput_12f5.jpeg

Think im the only pin person not bothered by mando in the slightest, now give me speeder bike stormtrooper theme and ill be in on an LE unseen, speeder bike multi ball, ends forest run, ewok attack... what a great theme buy buy buy

Think im the only pin person not bothered by mando in the slightest, now give me speeder bike stormtrooper theme and ill be in on an LE unseen, speeder bike multi ball, ends forest run, ewok attack... what a great theme buy buy buy
Def not the only one, seen all the movies once but that was enough. Haven’t watched any mandalorian shows and not really any intentions of doing so. Haven’t seen rogue one or solo either. Severe lack of money isn’t helping with the idea of buying a new pin either, but doubt it would be a stern anyhow

The thing is new themes been different things to different people i bet as many people who love it hate it, its been the same for every pin for the last 5 years at least. People are kind of expecting too much

I’m expecting more of the same, bare minimum spec with nothing other than a edited picture of Kermit and a Roman helmet wearing bloke. Why should stern put any effort in when the LE is sold out before its even released..

Mando helmet montage a bit overkill on the front cab and back glass so far, begging for more on the main decals, reminiscent of the top hat on Wonka.
Playfield interesting so far, could be great.

Last edited:
Must be real no ones bothered enough to do a full production mock up for fun I’d guess , will either be shots to hard shots to easy, rules to hard rules to easy. Not enough boba to much boba

Looks far too packed to be a modern Stern :) If that’s real then it’s the LE at whatever the new price is.

Hmm seems legit after all

fde9c5dd96d2d0520eee1932db1f11f7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Surprised Apollo Creed isn't on the back glass. He has quite a role in the movie and he's supposed to be doing the call outs? And the woman that was sacked. Where's she?

I call BS.

loved the series and like Neil says, if you haven't watch it, give it a go.

Not exactly a clear picture but looks better than Star Wars at least as it has something on the playfield.

Back
Top Bottom