What's new

The Mandalorian Pinball

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
For the same reason Apollo should be on there. Big role in both seasons. And no IG-88?
Well, Carl Weathers I get, but they’re hardly likely to have someone they fired for what she got fired for, in 2021.

Her character name probably has a mode or insert.

You might as well ask where Bill Burr is. They’re not going to have every member of the cast on there.

EDIT: I would’ve thought The Client and certainly Moff Gideon would’ve been featured, instead of Boba.

Last edited:
Surprised Apollo Creed isn't on the back glass. He has quite a role in the movie and he's supposed to be doing the call outs? And the woman that was sacked. Where's she?

I call BS.
Yeah, I agree. If this is real, it’s a strange choice of characters for the Backglass.

This is just the LE back glass the other models will have other folks on it I’m sure.

I was hoping for zero and the other droid to feature in it.

Problem is there are so many great characters in the mandalorian - one of the reasons it’s so good :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I might have to give this series another go, I watched 3 (or 4) episodes and couldn't get into it despite wanting to.

Might be interesting with more movie tie-ins but found it boring and some of the acting was questionable.

Pro most likely to have baby Yoda centre to attract the kids to it in chucky cheese.

I really don't understand why people were so hyped for this pin. Yeah it is a good theme and a good show but history of star wars pins certainly hasn't been great. I'm just glad it is a new game and not another reskin of the same game but with Mando art.

The Yoda lock sounds cool if he holds the ball then fires it back at you

Pro most likely to have baby Yoda centre to attract the kids to it in chucky cheese.

I really don't understand why people were so hyped for this pin. Yeah it is a good theme and a good show but history of star wars pins certainly hasn't been great. I'm just glad it is a new game and not another reskin of the same game but with Mando art.

The Yoda lock sounds cool if he holds the ball then fires it back at you
Despite a few (very) vocal negative views, the Stern Star Wars is very well regarded. Hardly any come up for sale.

This is a new Star Wars machine, so the hype is real!

What I'm most interested in is how they market it. Not that it'll need much pushing tbf. The promo video JJP put out for GNR was outstanding.
Agreed, they did a great job hyping that up.

To be fair, they could type out the press release on this game on a typewriter and it would still sell like hot cakes!

Anyone know any timescales? I heard they were due to sell out? They haven’t even been released yet? Any timescales? Will @philpalmer at pinball heaven be stocking? There’s a few rumours regarding price? Anyone want to have a guess? Or is it a license to ask for what ever they want? Thinking JJP guns & roses CE?

Think im the only pin person not bothered by mando in the slightest, now give me speeder bike stormtrooper theme and ill be in on an LE unseen, speeder bike multi ball, ends forest run, ewok attack... what a great theme buy buy buy

I'm the same.

I love Star Wars and I watched the whole first Mandolorian series. I think the fact that I'd started the excellent 'The Boys' on Amazon at the same time didn't help.
I didn't hate it and think it's shot really well and certainly in the style of A New Hope. However it just got boring and I found it hard to warm to any of the characters.

That being said I won't care too much if the pin shoots well. I may even get one if it's top notch but it won't be because of the series.

Anyone know any timescales? I heard they were due to sell out? They haven’t even been released yet? Any timescales? Will @philpalmer at pinball heaven be stocking? There’s a few rumours regarding price? Anyone want to have a guess? Or is it a license to ask for what ever they want? Thinking JJP guns & roses CE?
Need to message Phil at PH. Strongly recommended for this launch if you are interested.

@Solar Sailer - yes Pinball Heaven will be selling it.

Ignore all the rumours about price. Phil can not price it in the UK until Electrocoin tell him what they are. No use bombarding with messages until he knows.

I already know two people who have names down for LE's.

image0.jpg

I think that's slightly better resolution but not sure (on my phone).

LE's are sold out.

Despite a few (very) vocal negative views, the Stern Star Wars is very well regarded. Hardly any come up for sale.

This is a new Star Wars machine, so the hype is real!
Screenshot 2021-05-11 at 12.33.23.png
"Apollo Can't believe it!"

Its very well regarded by those that own it :D (I can here the chattering keyboards of Chris and Peter coming in any minute LOL) but sadly it's Stern's biggest flop - even munsters outsold it. Hardly any come up for sale because nobody bought them. Stern were selling none but still paying for the license so had to generate demand and do the comic book version, which sold a few but again not many.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom