What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Mandalorian Pinball

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
Looks a fun game. Nice art. The tilting playfield on the prem is just ridiculous

I genuinely believe that JJP has kind of ruined pins from now on though. Like most sterns, they can be so copy and paste. There's nothing on this pin that couldn't be swapped out for something else to make a different theme.
Its just Herman sat there again doing nothing. A toy superglued to the top of spinner.
Guns really used the theme and integrated toys into the playfield. Even just simple things like the pick spinners.

Avengers was bad and this is much the same.

However it does look fun and I'm sure it will be more a location game if Dwight is on code. Probably why the Pro looks the best one to play

Looks a fun game. Nice art. The tilting playfield on the prem is just ridiculous

I genuinely believe that JJP has kind of ruined pins from now on though. Like most sterns, they can be so copy and paste. There's nothing on this pin that couldn't be swapped out for something else to make a different theme.
Its just Herman sat there again doing nothing. A toy superglued to the top of spinner.
Guns really used the theme and integrated toys into the playfield. Even just simple things like the pick spinners.

Avengers was bad and this is much the same.

However it does look fun and I'm sure it will be more a location game if Dwight is on code. Probably why the Pro looks the best one to play

pity guns a wood chopping borefest then :D

have you actually played Avengers?

That looks like it was designed by someone who's never played much pinball before. Raised playfield seems to require absolutely no skill whatsoever. Oh but it rotates whoopee!

pity guns a wood chopping borefest then :D

have you actually played Avengers?
Yeah I've played it. The game itself is great. I meant the theme is badly used. As in it could really be anything. Hulk spinner? Thor captive ball? You could easily swap the tower out for any other object and boom, you have a new pinball. Led zeppelin was another example. Not played that game but looks fun. But stick a police car where the zep is and boom, Blues brother pin.
I know that stern makes the game first then sticks a theme to it later but would be nice if they went all out on Godzilla and made a few stand out toys

Yeah I've played it. The game itself is great. I meant the theme is badly used. As in it could really be anything. Hulk spinner? Thor captive ball? You could easily swap the tower out for any other object and boom, you have a new pinball. Led zeppelin was another example. Not played that game but looks fun. But stick a police car where the zep is and boom, Blues brother pin.
I know that stern makes the game first then sticks a theme to it later but would be nice if they went all out on Godzilla and made a few stand out toys

name a creature based toy that isn't a bash toy, doesn't suck but does something with the ball.

Back
Top Bottom