What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Mandalorian Pinball

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
I have been playing the Pro and the Premium The Mandalorian every afternoon for weeks. As locations open, this game will earn, having a great title, great casual player rules and features, and plenty of shots and rules for the great player. Great game and great title, for home and operation.

This is the Way.

with Dwight on code that last paragraph has me worried.

The LE artwork is freaking amazing! It has the Razorquest on the other side!

In this action-packed pinball quest, players are transported to a galaxy far, far away as they play as the Mandalorian, teaming up with key allies and protecting Grogu, while battling dangerous enemies and forces across their journey.

You are The Mandalorian! Use the Razor Crest, your weapons, armor, and comrades to go on bounty hunts, avoid ambushes, rescue the child, climate the imperials, and earn you signet!

Missions​

Shoot the left and right ramps to qualify Missions. Shoot left scoop to start a Mission. There are five Missions:

• Find the Asset
  • Deceive the Magistrate
  • Destroy The Imperal Base
  • Defeat the Mudhorn
  • Infiltrate the Freighter

Encounters​

Encounters are located on the upper playfield.

hoot the left ramp to qualify Encounters. Shoot the left ramp again to begin an Encounter on the Upper playfield. There are three Encounters with three levels each:

• Protect the Child
  • Catch the Jawas
  • Escape to the Sewer

Razor Crest Multiballs​

There are three main multiballs:

• Ice Spider Multiball
  • Pirate Attack Multiball
  • Jet Pack Multiball
Hit the swinging pendulum target to access the center ramp. Then shoot the center ramp to start a multiball.

ou can change which one you get by hitting right two target bank.

Hunter Modes and the Foundry​

Complete left target bank to light Hunter on the return lanes. Complete Hunter modes to collect Beskar to trade at the Foundry (left scoop) for equipment, weapons, armor, and other features. The equipment that you buy enhances Missions, Encounters, and/or Multiballs.

Ambush​

Ambushes can happen at any time – to escape an ambush, shoot the right scoop (Premium/LE) or loop (Pro) and then the right ramp.

C-H-I-L-D Rollovers​

Shoot orbits to access the C-H-I-L-D rollovers, which give you random awards including HEAL at the oulanes which will save your ball when lit.

Extra Ball​

Complete Missions to light extra ball.

Scope​

Blue arrows light SCOPE on the left return lane. When ball enters left return lane shoot flashing blue arrow for one of three different awards.

Complete SCOPE, Hunter, and/or Boba Fett for 1X each.

Impossible Play and Co-op​

Co-op mode is BACK in The Mandalorian!

There is also a new feature called IMPOSSIBLE PLAY, where the game is set to very hard and the ball won’t trap up on the flipper for very long (only a couple seconds, then you have to recharge it).

Wizard Modes​

There are three mini-wizard modes which you can reach by completing Missions, Encounters, and Multiballs:

Precious Cargo​

Complete three Razor Crest Multiballs to qualify, start mode on the center ramp.

You Have What I Want​

Complete three Encounters to qualify, start mode on the center ramp.

I Like Those Odds​

Complete five Missions to qualify, start mode on the center ramp.

I like the tilting head on the premium, that's about it. What's the point of the magnet where it is above the top rollovers? seems pointless. My money is safe for now.

no topper in the announcement of accessories but that plunger is a must have! :D

Neil.

I hoped Grogu would do something but never expected it. its a shame but given how much of a turd the TREX is on JP2 I think I'll live.

I hoped Grogu would do something but never expected it. its a shame but given how much of a turd the TREX is on JP2 I think I'll live.

Grogu magnet should have been in his hand to lift the ball off the playfield really, or used a ramp like the Iron Man tower in AIQ.

Not sure about the mini playfield, I always find them pretty 'hit and hope' so if they're key to gameplay it feels very random.

I think it looks OK, any idea of UK delivery timescales for a Pro?

I’d guess July sometime if the schedule is right august otherwise…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

look good like most sterns, not very keen on the mando helmet mini playfield or the slimer esq dangling ship target, or that freeking baby yoda sculptor but apart from that it looks fricking nice

Oooh nice! I don't like the translite on the LE but that aside, lovely looking game. I'll try and get to some game play videos etc later. Hyped for @JAG555 !
Yeah, excited, I think they have done a great job so far!

I am down for an LE, but the Pro looks pretty loaded here too.

Looks great. I actually think the pro top playfield will be better than the tilting one on the premium. That seems a bit pointless and bound to break at some point. Really don't like the Art Blades (accessories video) as it is characters faces and I always feel the side art should be 'backgrounds' and add to the world under glass. The worst thing about the pro has got to be those plastic ramps. Still can't wait to play either.

Yeah, I know what's going on with her. Thought they may have included her character though. Again, a big part in both seasons. I bet she was in the original design. Maybe Neil can shed some light.

There’s probably a mode or insert for her character. Perhaps Disney/Stern thought they’d get less aggro not including her than the alternative.

Back
Top Bottom