What's new

The Mandalorian Pinball

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
I'm the same.

I love Star Wars and I watched the whole first Mandolorian series. I think the fact that I'd started the excellent 'The Boys' on Amazon at the same time didn't help.
I didn't hate it and think it's shot really well and certainly in the style of A New Hope. However it just got boring and I found it hard to warm to any of the characters.

That being said I won't care too much if the pin shoots well. I may even get one if it's top notch but it won't be because of the series.
Get out 😂

Its very well regarded by those that own it :D (I can here the chattering keyboards of Chris and Peter coming in any minute LOL) but sadly it's Stern's biggest flop - even munsters outsold it. Hardly any come up for sale because nobody bought them. Stern were selling none but still paying for the license so had to generate demand and do the comic book version, which sold a few but again not many.
You do love a sweeping statement! Where is your source for the sold figures data?

I will donate £10 to a charity of your choice if you can show me data that shows Munsters outsold Star Wars.

@Solar Sailer - yes Pinball Heaven will be selling it.

Ignore all the rumours about price. Phil can not price it in the UK until Electrocoin tell him what they are. No use bombarding with messages until he knows.

I already know two people who have names down for LE's.
He will have limited initial stock I suspect. I found him very pleasant on queries when I message him. His web site offers a messaging service.

You do love a sweeping statement! Where is your source for the sold figures data?

I will donate £10 to a charity of your choice if you can show me data that shows Munsters outsold Star Wars.

I used my hotline to Gary for the info. Sorry you’ll just have to trust me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I listen to Chris K sometimes too, his podcasts are pushing the price of pinball sky high. no way is any pinball worth more that 7k in parts and labour and profit the rest is just greed, as for distributors asking for more that RRP that is not going to end well for pinball. if we stop jumping in and buying literally anything they sell you would see the prices come back to normal. its getting bonkers like really bonkers. Sterns are nice machines but have a cold shower look in the mirror and ask yourself do you REALLY need it for 10-12-15 christ pirates at 30k? pinsiders are putting deposits down on pro's really is that really necessary ? bonkers sorry, rant over normal service will resume next post

Pinside shows Starwars Pros and Prem/LE at around 850( not inc comic)

Starwars has 800 LE’s - all sold out the Pros are at 296

munsters - around 190 in each model

I very much doubt Munsters out sold Starwars...
Starwars -biggest IP on the planet... I recall someone saying..
come on Dave, nobody admits to owing a Munsters.

I listen to Chris K sometimes too, his podcasts are pushing the price of pinball sky high. no way is any pinball worth more that 7k in parts and labour and profit the rest is just greed, as for distributors asking for more that RRP that is not going to end well for pinball. if we stop jumping in and buying literally anything they sell you would see the prices come back to normal. its getting bonkers like really bonkers. Sterns are nice machines but have a cold shower look in the mirror and ask yourself do you REALLY need it for 10-12-15 christ pirates at 30k? pinsiders are putting deposits down on pro's really is that really necessary ? bonkers sorry, rant over normal service will resume next post
1620737275188.png

Carl Weathers is on the pro art.

No revolving playfield on the pro.

yeah I heard earlier Dwight is doing code, definitely made me take a step back and that video reveal hasn’t helped; feeling quite meh about this one.

To be fair to Dwight, this does sound interesting:

Dwight Sullivan on some of the game’s hidden surprises.

“We don’t want to spoil all of the surprises, but we have added an entirely new gameplay mode and option called Impossible Play. If you enable this option before you start your game, it will instantly set your game to Very Hard and your flippers will only allow you to flip for a couple of seconds before needing to be recharged. Good luck.”

Do stern really think about theme integration. They rush out too many games.. Maybe it’s Covid and new ways of working. Personally they need to get back into the office and work together!

Back
Top Bottom