What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "How much is this table worth" thread....

That is what the seller is counting on, and it's still been listed for 3-4 months. How many looney tunes collectors are there who want to drop 2k on a pinball?
The same kind that spend 5k on a 1:1 statue of Bugs I imagine. If there's thousand or more in the wild its far too common. Seem to be seeing a few of the pins the last year or so.

What is the value of it?
Shocking game, I wouldn't want to pay more than £800 for a really nice one (have no idea if this is as not looked). It's really not worth getting unless you have a big collection of pins and have never had one, want to try it out, can get it cheap etc

Had this table years been in storage at a friend’s house for the last two.
Not sure what a CP is worth these days, I only Brought it home to give it a clean up and upgrade the lighting before offering to fat lil but he got sorted elsewhere. All plays great no broken plastics or ramps cliffys fitted and plastic protectors. Cab is ok a few marks here and there

Attachments

• DF2B7D3A-60BD-49A9-AFC8-9C49FB1B6858.jpeg
    DF2B7D3A-60BD-49A9-AFC8-9C49FB1B6858.jpeg
    149 KB · Views: 112
Had this table years been in storage at a friend’s house for the last two.
Not sure what a CP is worth these days, I only Brought it home to give it a clean up and upgrade the lighting before offering to fat lil but he got sorted elsewhere. All plays great no broken plastics or ramps cliffys fitted and plastic protectors. Cab is ok a few marks here and there
£3.5k - low production and enjoyable game

Anyone know what a Gottlieb Spirit is worth, i dont have one but would like one at some point. I know they are a bit hard to come by

Anyone know what a Gottlieb Spirit is worth, i dont have one but would like one at some point. I know they are a bit hard to come by

Last time someone asked was 2017 and then the recommended price was "Up to" £3,500 so God knows what now. Never seen one for sale, just seen them at shows.

Last time someone asked was 2017 and then the recommended price was "Up to" £3,500 so God knows what now. Never seen one for sale, just seen them at shows.
The operator i used to work for in my summer holidays had a couple (early 80's) and i always liked it,

A Spirit sold on eBay not to long ago went the full distance and wasn't relisted , that went for around the 2k Mark. It needed work so more money would have to be spent on it.

I've got an original Point Blank 2 Arcade cab. All works well, both recoil guns work nicely, original CRT, original topper, cab has a few dings and scratches, so certainly not mint but an overall good example. Thinking of selling to make room for some more pins. Would anyone be able to guide me as to current price?

I've got an original Point Blank 2 Arcade cab. All works well, both recoil guns work nicely, original CRT, original topper, cab has a few dings and scratches, so certainly not mint but an overall good example. Thinking of selling to make room for some more pins. Would anyone be able to guide me as to current price?

Attachments

• BE098F8A-893E-431B-BAC4-EB51138C6234.jpeg
    BE098F8A-893E-431B-BAC4-EB51138C6234.jpeg
    114.1 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_2429.MOV
    26.4 MB
Any idea on a TOMMY? Been offered it in PEX for BKSORLE - no idea on value.

Getting my love for Tommy after working on mine. Very interesting game with some cool features. There is something to it and it is a lot of game for the money.

Back
Top Bottom