What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "How much is this table worth" thread....

Would it be foolish to pay 3k for one
If it was a real top end nice one that had a decent restore with Flippers, pops and heads reworked along with some nice mods, sideblades and re-decal then maybe! if it has some sentimental value to you back in the day you can pay a premium on top.
If it has none of the above start chipping away at the price till you think fair.
I Stand by the fact it’s a great pin I had one for around 10yr in my collection but the newer stuff for me is in a different league and 3k is a good chunk of money towards a newer stern a made a decade after RS.

If it’s the one on fb then cols estimate is good
It’s has a usual faded cab at £2500 I think I would want more pics too

Looking to sell my Stern Ghostbusters Premium. In great condition all round. Limited home use (bought from this forum back in 2008). No idea what it's worth now. Any idea what these go for recently? Thanks

Looking to sell my Stern Ghostbusters Premium. In great condition all round. Limited home use (bought from this forum back in 2008). No idea what it's worth now. Any idea what these go for recently? Thanks
The way things are I find it hard to judge between what it’s worth and what you will get. I had a few offers on the table for my LE at 8k but it was super nice and had the official topper. That was only a few month ago but I think that price is nearer 8.5 now and rising.
Unless Stern Vault this which I doubt it’s always gonna be one of those in demand pins.
I think you may get some PMs just after your show of interest in selling I usually do when I’m considering moving something on.

I don’t buy all this it’s all of a sudden worth a fortune there is tons of stuff for sale at silly money going absolutely nowhere yet a reasonable bin turtle s on eBay is also still there
I think if you are paying silly money for something right now you are going to come down to earth with a bump later in the year or next year

I paid £6,250 in 2018 (not 2008 :D). So are we saying it has appreciated? It's hardly been used since so would £7k be about right now? Or would it stay around £6k or maybe £6,500? Any thoughts?

Nice to see a bit of honesty
If it’s totally standard then
6k it would fly out the door in today’s market
£6500 will defo sell
7k will sell but probably have to wait for the right person
Only my opinion mind if it has colour display or topper then add more

Nice to see a bit of honesty
If it’s totally standard then
6k it would fly out the door in today’s market
£6500 will defo sell
7k will sell but probably have to wait for the right person
Only my opinion mind if it has colour display or topper then add more
Standard apart from the flippers which the previous owner replaced with colour matched adjustable ones (still have the originals). No topper or upgrades (other than the latest software).

I would agree 6k-6.5k would be right. Probably more towards the later. You may even get the best deal via a trade if there’s a game your after. A GB Prem is on my wish list but personally wouldn’t pay more than 6.5k only as it’s isn’t the best game. In my opinion ofcourse. But still one I want to add to the collection.
As it is basically completely standard too I would say 6.5k ish is max. But again just my two pence

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would agree 6k-6.5k would be right. Probably more towards the later. You may even get the best deal via a trade if there’s a game your after. A GB Prem is on my wish list but personally wouldn’t pay more than 6.5k only as it’s isn’t the best game. In my opinion ofcourse. But still one I want to add to the collection.
As it is basically completely standard too I would say 6.5k ish is max. But again just my two pence

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
A great if not brutal game Carl still miss mine but too many pins so little time. My list of wants seems to go up but need to thin the heard considerably before anything heads in here.

What's a Star Trek LE worth in these times? Got a customer wanting to sell, and @Alpha1 wanting to buy, but customer doesn't know what its worth, and @Alpha1 doesn't know what to pay. If no one here can help, we may have to have a tiddlywinks match. 😂 😂

Ok let’s be realistic if standard 6k to buy you sell for 6.5k
Your customer probably paid £8500 new and Alpha1 always wants a bargain so will probably want for 6k

I thought Star Trek Prem is still in the £6K mark.. as still sells well?
Not sure never sold a premium
But I have sold several le I don’t think I ever got close to 7k
Normally 6-6.5 big Phil bought my last one for £6250 and that had colour display and mods I think

Back
Top Bottom