What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "How much is this table worth" thread....

It's currently in my living room as my gaming room has no room (I collect and play Japanese Pachinko Machines, like a cross between an upright pinball and bandit for those that don't know)
Must be noisy in your games room :rofl:

Be gentle with me please :) I have just purchased my first Pinball Machine from a dealer, its a Transformers Limited Edition, duo-play, which has been upgraded with a colour DMX and has led lights in the speakers, also logos of Autobots and Dec, also has an awesome custom topper of Optimus Prime's head in which his eyes light up (powered from the pinball machine). No.52 of 500.

What should I have been expected to pay for this?

I predict a lot less than you should have done! It’s a 5K game maybe a little more with the colour DMD.

Who was the stealer^wdealer?

Neil.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I know the machine you bought it from Williams amusement s it’s a nice huo example 2 owner s I believe yes you did over pay for it but you bought it from a dealer who has overheads to pay and has to make a profit but I don’t think you have anything to complain about with the actual pin
If you are happy and enjoying it then it’s money well spent if you search transformers le for sale on here you will see what they go for

The Pros seem to have vanished. Can't believe I've had four but haven't seen one anywhere for 2 years.

Heres one at Play Expo 2015 appropriately positioned

cars trans.jpg

Last edited:
Aaah my old pin ! I sold it to Williams
Loads of mods
Shaker motor
Colour dmd
Full leds
Led translight mod
Speaker lights and topper
mirror blades

and it’s mint ! Cab and playfield are perfect

Nice didn't realise it had so many mods, as it's my first Pinball I incorrectly presumed that a part from the colour screen and LEDs, there was no other mods, good for me, it is really looked after tbh, no marks or anything
Yup - definitely a mark of one of @lee riley's pins....

Hi guys. Looking at an Addams and wondering where values are right now? Am I right with Good £4800, very good £5250, mint £6000?

Am I a few people have asked me if I’m selling it and I’m pretty sure I’m not? :)
Changed one of my pins on there to yes and didn’t realise it goes onto the classifieds as I had quite a few enquires, all from the EU and willing to pay top dollar but withdrew.

It's rare-ish but that is down to the fact that no-one bought it. I've never shot it, but it has a reputation as being one of the worst games to play, ever. Most people know this and it wouldbe a struggle to move on, so doubt you would ever be able to sell it again at that price. Sub 1k and you might give it a go, for the novelty.

2k Will get you a swarth of far better WPC titles with rock solid resale.

It's rare-ish but that is down to the fact that no-one bought it. I've never shot it, but it has a reputation as being one of the worst games to play, ever. Most people know this and it wouldbe a struggle to move on, so doubt you would ever be able to sell it again at that price. Sub 1k and you might give it a go, for the novelty.

2k Will get you a swarth of far better WPC titles with rock solid resale.
I mean it looks like one of the stupidest playfield designs ever, but I would of thought that theme would hold value for Looney Tune collector. Not the pinball crowd.

That is what the seller is counting on, and it's still been listed for 3-4 months. How many looney tunes collectors are there who want to drop 2k on a pinball?

Back
Top Bottom