What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "How much is this table worth" thread....

It is a unique part of the machine but there are replacements motors if that is the issue as well as blinders and eye decals. Just factor that into the worth.
The mirror motor took me ages to get a UK replacement and I am still finding bits I need to repair but other than the power board it appears to have lasted as well as an equivalent WMS.

Alrighty got a few questions here all bundled into one post.
I'm looking for a modern pin but don't want to buy new and lose a grand or more straight away (I'm the same with cars, a tightass perhaps)
Can I get a ball park figure on these machines I'm looking at and also if they ever turn up since I know they are all either v.popular or rare.
Big Lebowski, Rick and Morty, Iron Maiden, Jurassic Park, Dialled In. Bonus: Oktoberfest.

That’s the problem within the uk nobody want to buy nib as you will lose money hence the latest stern stuff just not coming available regularly and demanding close to nib price
If nobody buys new then you can’t buy them second hand
Big lebowski probably no chance I know of only 2 in the uk so expect to pay more than new
Rnm only one in the uk till the 23rd I expect you would have to pay close to new for that at first but prices will plumit I would think
Iron maiden pro 5k to 5.5k ex op 5.5-6k nice low play huo
Jp pro 5-6k
Di le 6.5k to 7k
October fest rare but no love you might get lucky there 5k but not sure

What do we think a good condition World cup Soccer might be worth please?

That’s the problem within the uk nobody want to buy nib as you will lose money hence the latest stern stuff just not coming available regularly and demanding close to nib price
If nobody buys new then you can’t buy them second hand
Big lebowski probably no chance I know of only 2 in the uk so expect to pay more than new
Rnm only one in the uk till the 23rd I expect you would have to pay close to new for that at first but prices will plumit I would think
Iron maiden pro 5k to 5.5k ex op 5.5-6k nice low play huo
Jp pro 5-6k
Di le 6.5k to 7k
October fest rare but no love you might get lucky there 5k but not sure
Thanks mate, I feared as much re the first two. I asked Dutch pinball about the big Lebowski but they want 9k euros plus whatever shipping is from Europe and that's more than I'm willing to fork out right now plus that's only once they made the units. Think I'll wait for an iron maiden to show up.

Thanks mate, I feared as much re the first two. I asked Dutch pinball about the big Lebowski but they want 9k euros plus whatever shipping is from Europe and that's more than I'm willing to fork out right now plus that's only once they made the units. Think I'll wait for an iron maiden to show up.
Maiden is an absolute blast, and from a Premium owner's perspective - i don't think the Pro is any less fun, certainly less maintenance.

Wow.. € 9K.. they were €12500!

Hmmm that's a lot less than I thought for a big lebowski, they used to be 12k.
Wow.. € 9K.. they were €12500!
That's what I thought,

checked the email again, they quoted 9.9k excluding vat so yeah 12k, my bad memory was downgrading the price. Wishful thinking I guess! Either way, I'm more of a 5-6k price range kinda guy. :D

Thinking of making an offer on this Capcom Airborne to keep me entertained for a few months and hopefully swap out later.
What is a fair offer?
If it's anyone here lmk.
Cheers all.

It's defo worth £2.5k so I'd start at £2.3k and meet somewhere in the middle.
I paid £2k for mine a few years ago from Holand and it's like new condition, great fun machine .

Cracking pin and one of lawyers best IMO.
Theme is always going to hold it back hence my guesstimate.
It’s all about condition obviously but I think 2-2.5 if fully working as heads can be a PITA

Back
Top Bottom