What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "How much is this table worth" thread....

Cheers guys, sounds like a no brainer then, just has a sticky flipper, about 3 broken plastics and the wireforms have a little wear from what I can tell in pics.

How much is a whitewater worth now I picked one up a few weeks ago in mint condition not one bit of dirt anywhere just curious to no what there going for to see if I got a bargain

These days if it's a minter £1800 - £2k unfortunately :-( average to good condition £1200 -£1500

Now back down to £2600. Unfortunately it looks like it's being shilled. :mad: I'm suspiciuos when bidders have bid retractions and this item has at least 3 different bidders who've all had bid retractions in the last 6 months...

IJ now back down even further to £2150. At this rate they'll be paying to have it taken away :)

It's written into my Pinballinfo contract that I have to mention it at least twice a year. I know , I know ...I have tried to get out of it but Paul just won't let me.

You should never stop mentioning it. It's tradition every time someone mentions value that this story is told.

It's inspirational when you think about it. Next time it could be me that finds such a deal....

Twilight Zone pinball machine | eBay

TZ creeping prices, unlike the STTNG which had a price correction almost overnight the TZ has been creeping up slowly at a steady rate, "Overall, this machine is in fair condition" that is top dollar for a fair condition TZ, when I 1st got into pinball I could never get my head round why TZ (number one at the time before the MM domination) was so cheap compared to other machines further down the rankings, it seems like its number 2 status is now having more effect on its market value.

TZ creeping prices, unlike the STTNG which had a price correction almost overnight the TZ has been creeping up slowly at a steady rate, "Overall, this machine is in fair condition" that is top dollar for a fair condition TZ, when I 1st got into pinball I could never get my head round why TZ (number one at the time before the MM domination) was so cheap compared to other machines further down the rankings, it seems like its number 2 status is now having more effect on its market value.

Holy cr*p ! That is mental money. I saw that with an hour to go at 1800 and thought 'someone is going to get a TZ for a fair price'

I could even be tempted to sell my beloved TZ for 3K ;)

EDIT - Actually having looked at the pictures in the auction link, bar the considerable fading, the machine did look in good shape. A rerubber and cleanup and would look lovely.

Last edited:
Holy cr*p ! That is mental money. I saw that with an hour to go at 1800 and thought 'someone is going to get a TZ for a fair price'

I could even be tempted to sell my beloved TZ for 3K ;)

EDIT - Actually having looked at the pictures in the auction link, bar the considerable fading, the machine did look in good shape. A rerubber and cleanup and would look lovely.

nice bit of shilling by the chap who lost out taking it from 1950 to 3157... :rolleyes:

Demand continues to outstrip supply...TZ is easily the most owned machine on Pinside and the second most wished for, not far behind MM. With a bigger supply of MM in the future I wonder if eventually their prices will meet in the middle?

Talking about £700 Demo Mans.... Does this ring any bells @GrizZ ?? Good times. :)

ivan2.jpg

nice bit of shilling by the chap who lost out taking it from 1950 to 3157... :rolleyes:
I don't think it was shilled. The winning bid was the only bid by the winner, placed in the last few seconds. Until then that 'shiller' was winning the auction. Just looks like he increased his own maximum bid from 2.6 to 3157

"Talking about £700 Demo Mans.... Does this ring any bells @GrizZ ?? Good times. :)"

Hey . ...Slam 2011 ! Pretty sure I let it go at 700 ....it was in lovely condition. Shame I didnt get on with it. Think I had it all of 2 weeks, enough time to strip it, clean it, rebuild it, play it, hate it :D Good riddance

Nice Tommy

Last edited:
I remember playing it quite a bit at the Slam. I wanted to buy it but my Wife was having none of it. She fell in love with a STTNG there. So I bought one (for her of course....) a week later and she hated it and never played it.:rolleyes:

Always feel the need to defends DM. Cracking game. **** theme and translight but just love the ramps.

I'm with you John, Demo Man is a great game and for what you can pick a game up for (sub 1k) its one of the best bang for buck games out there.

Back
Top Bottom