What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "How much is this table worth" thread....

Sounds like you have a soft spot for Gilligans, Dreads ?????
Yup, awesome game, don't miss that one on ebay, rarely listed, bargain even with a bit of fade.

Scary prices indeed, 5k Simpsons made me scratch my head, you have a choice of that or the stunning AC/DC LE that was made available on the forum :confused:

And they would all make an ideal xmas gift ;)

£3,895 is my bet.
It is a tidy example and I can imagine if this is on someones "want" list they will pay for this.

Sold my IJ for 2k not so many years ago, think it was maybe a little overpriced at the time with the cab fade, but it made someone happy.

I bet £3500.

I will go with 3.5K which is top dollar for an IJ, this one does look uber nice, to be fair I think 3.5 for a mint IJ is fair when you think that a TAF in the same condition would be worth at least another grand on top and it's not even a trophy title.

Given as this machine has been up for sale twice already for £3500 and failed to sell both times I'm going to suggest £2650.

I
Given as this machine has been up for sale twice already for £3500 and failed to sell both times I'm going to suggest £2650.
Jingle Bells Jingle Bells :), wow crazy it did not make £2650, I have seen some well ropey steaming piles of faded turd make way in excess 2.5k over the years, someone missed out a cracker on both occasions.

Given it's a 99p starting price I'm going to say it'll get loads of inital attention and go for more than the £3.5k price tag. £3678.43

I
Jingle Bells Jingle Bells :), wow crazy it did not make £2650, I have seen some well ropey steaming piles of faded turd make way in excess 2.5k over the years, someone missed out a cracker on both occasions.

No mate - I'm low-balling it as it didn't make 3500 last 2 times. I think it'll make it higher than my guess, but I thought this was like "The Price is Right" and I needed the lowest without going over ;)

Not seen an Xmas season in the pinball world though so I suspect I may be well wrong...

How about this then Arabian Nights Pinball machine | eBay
Very hard pin to value as they hardly ever come up for grabs / one of the rarest trophy titles, my guess 2.5-3k even in "as listed not working" condition, looming xmas brings all kinds of things out of the woodwork, I am still waiting for the Big Bang Bar to be listed ;).

Last edited:
Whilst on the subject of amazing eBay prices I discovered today that a Bally Paragon had recently gone for $3,939, or around £2.5k in proper money!!! The listing was a real corker too, hammed-up to the max, name dropping famous New York bars, etc. Follow the eBay link from here: Paragon - Auction Results - Pinpedia (sold 05 September, 2013).

I'm a big Paragon fan. I have to be, it's my first and only pin. I was almost a bit miffed to discover that my pride and joy would probably only fetch £600 tops here in Blighty but then comforted myself with the knowledge that it's the best pin ever made and a quick glance at the backglass reminded me of its timeless beauty ;) [drool]

But even I know that nearly $4k is just crackers. To be sure, it was a good looking example. Near perfect from what I could make out. But that price is the work of a very good sales pitch working on a weak-willed but well-filled wallet.

didn't realise this one had been on before at 3.5k.....still think it will go over 3k though.

I thought upwards of 3k for a good working TOTAN (that one listed as not working) and more for a nice one, £2050 was way way too low in todays market, already on £2650

Now back down to £2600. Unfortunately it looks like it's being shilled. :mad: I'm suspiciuos when bidders have bid retractions and this item has at least 3 different bidders who've all had bid retractions in the last 6 months...

Average to less than average I suppose. Expect a tatty cab, some broken plastics. A few switch faults and it to be minging dirty. Maybe a few lines out on the dmd.
I reckon a good nick one is worth about £1100. Ish

Slightly different, what condition would you expect a DM to be in for £700?

Assuming its not "friend price" and the owners got a vague idea of recent prices, I'd expect it to require about 100 -200 quids worth of work/ repairs to be considered "good".

Possibly a machine that plays ok but with some cosmetic damage to (or missing) plastics or a really foxed cabinet. Playfield probably needs a good clean as well. That or some not to difficult electrical fixes.

If its any better than the above, I'd be tempted to get it myself, just for the opportunity to learn from fixing it up.

If it was on eBay however, I'd expect it to be a virtual wreck at that price as sellers on there seem to expect a miniumum of 1/2 "mint" price for something they've been using to roost chickens in for the last 15 years and full price for anything that passes the "switches on without bursting into flames" test...

Not from my experience :D

Nice. For a popular expensive machine, I seem to run into a lot of people that have picked up a decent WH20 dirt cheap :D

Nonetheless, If someone offered me one for £200 my expectations would not be high ;)

Back
Top Bottom