What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "How much is this table worth" thread....

What should a nice WCS94 be going for? Was a sub 1k machine about 6 months back?

Still is IMO :) I'd say £800 to £900 for a nice one with good ramps, minimal wear to all of the scoops and a decent spinning ball.

Hi all, Nautilus by Zaccaria, been in storage, cobwebs, ball park value please (I know that is difficult from this info), researching for a friend.

Hi all, Nautilus by Zaccaria, been in storage, cobwebs, ball park value please (I know that is difficult from this info), researching for a friend.

Assuming not working/booting .......... £200 if in alright physical shape. I'm basing this on a nice but non working Zacc Hot Wheels I sold a while ago.

Last edited:
Cheers Searg, I have 1st dibs on it, erm, yup I know, seems to be where I rank when it comes to snatching a bargain, he wants me to go and see it but to be honest it's not worth the 40 mile round journey as I have no interest in it (or the space), it will probably end up on ebay unless someone here expresses an interest.

Not seen the below come up in discussion here or on eBay much

Guns n'Roses

Theatre of Magic

What do you reckon a decent player's example (i.e. plays well from the go, not needing any work beyond regular maintenance, cab state not that important but assume no more than a few dings & scratches and/ or some fading) would be looking at as a ballpark price range?

Not seen the below come up in discussion here or on eBay much

Guns n'Roses

Theatre of Magic

What do you reckon a decent player's example (i.e. plays well from the go, not needing any work beyond regular maintenance, cab state not that important but assume no more than a few dings & scratches and/ or some fading) would be looking at as a ballpark price range?

Typically around the £3,000 to £3,500 mark.

How much does a ok condition sttng go for with no wear on playfield as I'm looking to sell mine and also how much does a good condition fishtales go for as that's the machine I would like to buy

Ok condition STTNG probably £1500 these days.

FT £900 - £1100 depending on condition, topper etc..

How much does a ok condition sttng go for with no wear on playfield as I'm looking to sell mine and also how much does a good condition fishtales go for as that's the machine I would like to buy

Prices are fluctuating quite a bit of late but i'd expect the sttng to go for £2000+ on ebay if its really nice. If the cabs battered quite a bit less imo. A nice Fishtales is around half that at a £1000 (may pay a little more for one with the fish topper in working condtion).

Typically around the £3,000 to £3,500 mark.

Same price range for both? Thought TOM might hit the 3k mark, but didn't think GN'R was up at that price level.

Depending on your definitions of "ok" and "good" it looks like you can get just short of £2k for a good STTNG, knock a couple hundred off if it needs a little bit of work or the cabs a bit rough. Around £1k for a good FT with working topper - Expect any FT to have some med-heavy cab fade as it seems to be a generic flaw common to all FT machines.

The above is based on the last 3 months or so of eBay prices where the pin actually sold. I was looking at getting both machines so kept track of any that turned up (I bought FT from a pinhead rather than eBay in the end for slightly more than the above though so take from it what you will :) )

Same price range for both? Thought TOM might hit the 3k mark, but didn't think GN'R was up at that price level.

Depending on your definitions of "ok" and "good" it looks like you can get just short of £2k for a good STTNG, knock a couple hundred off if it needs a little bit of work or the cabs a bit rough. Around £1k for a good FT with working topper - Expect any FT to have some med-heavy cab fade as it seems to be a generic flaw common to all FT machines.

The above is based on the last 3 months or so of eBay prices where the pin actually sold. I was looking at getting both machines so kept track of any that turned up (I bought FT from a pinhead rather than eBay in the end for slightly more than the above though so take from it what you will :) )
Cabinet fade wouldn't bother me to much as long as the playfield was good and it had the topper I was going to do the cabinet for my sttng I got the warranty stickers and that from tresure cove but can't be bothered to do it now I'm Evan thinking about selling my backbox warning text silkscreen

Actually Gn'R has been the higher of the two in the past as they're hard to come by as people like to keep hold of em. TOM are much more frequently available but people who are selling are wanting to move on to another top title so the prices have risen to match hopes and expectations...

800 was my guess when I was asked if I wanted to buy one by someone saying she "knew it was worth 1600 but would accept 1200 for a quick sale"

Cheers fellas.

Bugger me, some rampant pinflation going on! Tom 3k-3.5k?!?:eek: - Wouldn't see mine for dust if someone wanted to offer that! Currently got it shoved out in the shack rather than the house as an also ran" mahcine :oops:
STTNG is surely still a sub 2k table. Spent ages at the 1 grand mark but I know it's gone up in the last 12 months. Has it really doubled though? FT still under £1200 I would have thought. Same bracket as HSII, DH etc.

I certainly dont think many Theatres sell for 3K+. You might get chancers asking that on ebay but doubt they ever get it. Woult say 2.5Kish is more the level.

Of course none of this applies during the Xmas silly season when all bets are off as to sensible prices :D

Bugger me, some rampant pinflation going on! Tom 3k-3.5k?!?:eek: - Wouldn't see mine for dust if someone wanted to offer that! Currently got it shoved out in the shack rather than the house as an also ran" mahcine :oops:
STTNG is surely still a sub 2k table. Spent ages at the 1 grand mark but I know it's gone up in the last 12 months. Has it really doubled though?

How much would you take for the TOM if you wanted/ had to shift it on though? ;) Played it at a recent meet and rather liked it, so just wanted to see if it was obtainable or made of unaffordium :)

STTNG seems to sell on eBay at around 2k-ish, but its a bit hit and miss. Maybe a few people decided they wanted it and were willing to push recent auctions up, maybe its just super popular with newer people to the addiction... I wouldn't say no to one personally, but don't want it bad enough to pay 2k. As far as I can tell it seems the more minty end machines sell at that price and the players machines with a bit of wear time out a BIN 2k+ auction or go for 1500-1800.

STTNG with no playfield wear, does that mean zero neutral zone wear? :), I see so many STTNG's listed with no pf wear and a Cliffys over the neutral zone, would be nice to see one with an unmarked exposed neutral zone hole, TOM anything from £2300 - £3800 for an absolute stunner, ballpark £2700, STTNG, these are now a 2K machine on average, you may bag one for less but expect to pay 2k, more for a minter 2.5k, G'n'R, 2K upwwards although anything is possible if two people really want it on auction day, rarely listed.

How much is a HUO almost NIB Gilligans Island worth??....£300? - £350?:rofl:

Just been "flicking" through ebay, yeah there's some pinflation suckers out there all right... eg: a creature with a faulty dmd & plastics missing currently £2150 with nearly a day to run. I am not believing it! What a bore of a game.
In the 5 grand bracket we have a new Star Trek pro, or... a TSPP. Tspp being the more expensive of the two machines, really.
The quality of refurb on the 5 grand TAF is not up for discussion, I get that..
A TOM at £3.5.. good luck suckers
An old Dr Who at 2 thousand and a Gilligans Island at £1650. ~I despair. I really do...
Two Popeye machines at #+£1400 each
An old Data east simpsons £1300.... yes one thousand three hundred for this one hit wonder!!
Meanwhile, you can still pick up a Dredd at less than 900 quid - craziness!

Right, I know I am Scottish, and therefore genetically tight, with money. I can only assume a couple of things: These machines will be hanging around like a bad smell, unsold, for a long time, or that there are some people out there with much much more money than sense.

Just been "flicking" through ebay, yeah there's some pinflation suckers out there all right... eg: a creature with a faulty dmd & plastics missing currently £2150 with nearly a day to run. I am not believing it! What a bore of a game.
In the 5 grand bracket we have a new Star Trek pro, or... a TSPP. Tspp being the more expensive of the two machines, really.
The quality of refurb on the 5 grand TAF is not up for discussion, I get that..
A TOM at £3.5.. good luck suckers
An old Dr Who at 2 thousand and a Gilligans Island at £1650. ~I despair. I really do...
Two Popeye machines at #+£1400 each
An old Data east simpsons £1300.... yes one thousand three hundred for this one hit wonder!!
Meanwhile, you can still pick up a Dredd at less than 900 quid - craziness!

Right, I know I am Scottish, and therefore genetically tight, with money. I can only assume a couple of things: These machines will be hanging around like a bad smell, unsold, for a long time, or that there are some people out there with much much more money than sense.

Correct on both counts, Yes you lot are tight (only joking) Most genourous people I have ever met the Scotish.
And I would be very surprised if any of the overpriced stuff sells.
And another thing stop calling creature, its a cracking game. but that one is a little over priced with the faults.

STTNG with no playfield wear, does that mean zero neutral zone wear? :), I see so many STTNG's listed with no pf wear and a Cliffys over the neutral zone, would be nice to see one with an unmarked exposed neutral zone hole, TOM anything from £2300 - £3800 for an absolute stunner, ballpark £2700, STTNG, these are now a 2K machine on average, you may bag one for less but expect to pay 2k, more for a minter 2.5k, G'n'R, 2K upwwards although anything is possible if two people really want it on auction day, rarely listed.

How much is a HUO almost NIB Gilligans Island worth??....£300? - £350?:rofl:
Sounds like you have a soft spot for Gilligans, Dreads ?????

I certainly dont think many Theatres sell for 3K+. You might get chancers asking that on ebay but doubt they ever get it. Woult say 2.5Kish is more the level.

Of course none of this applies during the Xmas silly season when all bets are off as to sensible prices :D
+1
£2300 to £3000 and 3k being a minter

Back
Top Bottom