What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "How much is this table worth" thread....

Price check please. Whats the going rate for these now, very nice conditioned ones,

Deadpool Pro
James Bond Pro
Ghostbusters Pro (6k?)

Last Ghostbusters sold was by Andydn who bought it for 6k and sold it for 6k so you're bang on there. Mo has a Deadpool pro up for sale just now. It was at £6500 and didnt sell so hes dropped it to 6k.

Last Ghostbusters sold was by Andydn who bought it for 6k and sold it for 6k so you're bang on there. Mo has a Deadpool pro up for sale just now. It was at £6500 and didnt sell so hes dropped it to 6k.
Yeah I had a close eye on Andy's once actually. Seen the one Mo had listed, ex site and then vat on top of the 6k.

Having a clear out!
Not pins but are these worth anything at all?
I remember back in the day people repaired them.
The bottom 2 are super bright and sharp with no noticeable de gassing for want of a better word.
No idea what top one is from but can’t test at all.

IMG_1128.jpeg

Having a clear out!
Not pins but are these worth anything at all?
I remember back in the day people repaired them.
The bottom 2 are super bright and sharp with no noticeable de gassing for want of a better word.
No idea what top one is from but can’t test at all.

View attachment 236706
OK just noticed this on the box 🤦
so I guess the top one off Hook

image.jpg

Think the ones with lines out still have usable value for people, £50 say. Dead ones should be good for freebie Friday. The Hook one I’d be interested in!

Think the ones with lines out still have usable value for people, £50 say. Dead ones should be good for freebie Friday. The Hook one I’d be interested in!
You can have the hook one just pay postage but I’ve no idea if it works or not.
Just DM me

Any idea what Escape from the lost world would be worth?

Very good playfield but cabinet needs restoration

Tricky one that Martin @gopinball as they don't come up very often. Cool and reasonably rare game but it is a 6803 game I think so that knocks it down a bit for me. If I was looking to buy I wouldn't want to pay more than £1500, maybe up to £2K if the playfield, plastics and ramps are really nice and you desperately wanted one but I can see people asking for north of £2k these days.

Does anyone know what these machines are and what they’re worth? They look like they certainly need some work as they’re all in bits. Sorry I can’t tell you much more wondered if anyone has come across them before?

Attachments

• IMG_1739.jpeg
    IMG_1739.jpeg
    137.6 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_1738.jpeg
    IMG_1738.jpeg
    138 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_1736.jpeg
    IMG_1736.jpeg
    138.8 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_1734.jpeg
    IMG_1734.jpeg
    126.8 KB · Views: 58
Tricky one that Martin @gopinball as they don't come up very often. Cool and reasonably rare game but it is a 6803 game I think so that knocks it down a bit for me. If I was looking to buy I wouldn't want to pay more than £1500, maybe up to £2K if the playfield, plastics and ramps are really nice and you desperately wanted one but I can see people asking for north of £2k these days.

I recall the playfield glass had artwork on the inside, a pterodactyl sticker. Put the glass on the wrong way up, and that's had it in an arcade, bar or cafe.

My friend has that custom glass on his de jurassic Park and it looks great

If you are looking at the EFTLW on ebay it's gazza pound who loves a deal. I'd go in with a cheeky 1500 take it or leave it offer

My friend has that custom glass on his de jurassic Park and it looks great

If you are looking at the EFTLW on ebay it's gazza pound who loves a deal. I'd go in with a cheeky 1500 take it or leave it offer
Yes, seen that. Will list my one possibly tomorrow

I am aware of the new Pro Deadpool's available and a Bond Pro, but whats the going rate for used ones now ? well looked after very nice conditioned ones.

I am aware of the new Pro Deadpool's available and a Bond Pro, but whats the going rate for used ones now ? well looked after very nice conditioned ones.

Really hard to say Scott.

A lot of us bought them for 6.5k . . . If I saw a used one for 7k I'd expect it to go quickly but who knows . . . prices are all over the place

How much for a nice cosmic gunfight ? And what’s the likelihood of finding one, can’t remember ever seeing one for sale, in the 2 and half years I’ve been in this forum

How much for a nice cosmic gunfight ? And what’s the likelihood of finding one, can’t remember ever seeing one for sale, in the 2 and half years I’ve been in this forum
I sold one Feb 22 for £1750 - it had a brand new backglass, and a set of stencils to redo the cab included in the price.

I'm thinking on selling my old Jungle Lord. I bought it in the early 90s from the old POA member,David Blake. It had new rubber about eight months ago, but then the coil working the top drop targets locked on and took the board with it. I've had the board done by a site member. It's not in terrible condition but not mint, it's reasonable is as far as I'd say really. Any ideas of a price please?

Anyone have any idea about how much a fully working Jack*Bot is currently worth? It's in a pretty good state. The decals are bright and there is only a few scuffs on the here and there. It is a very playable machine.

Back
Top Bottom