What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "How much is this table worth" thread....

How much is a Hobbit Smaug Gold edition worth nowadays? I'm now living in Spain, (brought it with me , when moved over from UK). I've looked at other for sale on Pinball owners, & prices seem crazy, 13, 14 , 15k euros!

How much is a Hobbit Smaug Gold edition worth nowadays? I'm now living in Spain, (brought it with me , when moved over from UK). I've looked at other for sale on Pinball owners, & prices seem crazy, 13, 14 , 15k euros!
If you can get that over there then snap their hands off. I reckon around 9k here. BA edition sold not long ago huo for 7995 so 1k extra for Smaug ed

Thanks, guess is same old thing, just cause people asking that much, doesn't mean that's what they're going to get 😁

A friend of mine's daughters are clearing out his old workshop and there is a T2 and a Dolly Parton they are wanting to sell (i don't have time at the moment) they have both been tombstoned for approximately 30 years so the t2 will defo need a cpu pcb and is suffering from white mold and rusting under playfield. Dolly looks pretty good with the exception of bubbling backglass, i have not had time to check either so they would need to be valued as restoration/barn find machines any advice on price would be greatly appreciated.

Drew

T2 is still a highly sought after title. I think a just average one would be hitting 3500 with no trouble. So depending on the extent of white mold/rust I would not be surprised at all to see a 'project' one go for 2500+

T2 is still a highly sought after title. I think a just average one would be hitting 3500 with no trouble. So depending on the extent of white mold/rust I would not be surprised at all to see a 'project' one go for 2500+
Considering there is white mould and a dead cpu nevermind the unknowns factored in 2.5k would be high surely. Its all a bit of conjecture/speculation really without pics of cab /playfield etc etc

Considering there is white mould and a dead cpu nevermind the unknowns factored in 2.5k would be high surely. Its all a bit of conjecture/speculation really without pics of cab /playfield etc etc

Whoops missed the bit about CPU 😃

But still, seen lots projects go for very strong money …. especially on popular titles. Nothing surprises me with pinball prices.

And yes it is speculation . This is mine . 😀

IF I had had a random call offering the T2/Dolly combo at around £2500 Id probably have took them unseen. Above that Id need pictures. things that used to be crucial when pins were less than a grand like no legs,out gassed display, unliveable backglass , corroded CPU are not deal breakers now.

... In the words of the late great Leslie Crowther .. IF THE PRICE IS RIGHT !

Creech - 2.5k - I based my valuation on the fact you can only see the ball 45% of the time - otherwise it would be a £4.5k game.

Says the man with Whitewater

😄

Got my Personal best on CFTBL today 372 Million..

Missed finding the creature twice, and got in on the 3rd time. Got Rescue and pop numbers for super jackpot.. but missed it.

Was great fun!

Multiball on creech is one of the best multiballs imo!

My max was over 1bil on Claire's right after I'd finished shopping it. The excitement of a jackpot then super jackpot with the 4x playfield on is something else.

If you can trap a ball up on the left and milk the whirlpool you can cash in at the snackbar 🤩

I've not got close since 🤣

Definitely a game that plays better set up FAST. Floaty and it's just sling city and the hologram window affects the ball too much.

@VeeMonroe the other strategy is left ramp all day then cash in on center shot. I often do that over move your car then focus on something else if playing competitively.

Surely you'd be better off practicing multiball if you're bad at it? Creech is one of the best games for learning control during multiball.

Or right ramp 4 times straight into snackbar for 20mil then 4 more for video mode.

Creech is amazing!

Last edited:
How much do you think a deadpool pro home use one owner from new, and pretty loaded with extras would go for ? Might have to sell mine considering Mando is not shifting

Rough price on a SS, mirror blades, colourDMD (LCD), bit of wear on the “terror” in front of crate, LED and GI OCD boards, too many mods that I’d strip, three skull topper, skull shooter rod. Cabinet has had Lock bar in front of coin door.

Also on other side, GB Prem pricing now?

Without pics
SS 5.5-6k
GB premium 9-10k
Hard to tell will anything sell though at the moment but with those desirable titles might not be an issue

There was a SS on eBay near me for £7k I think that was on there for a while, not sure it sold. Looked decent.

IMG_9267.jpeg
IMG_9268.jpeg
IMG_9269.jpeg
IMG_9270.jpeg

Morning all,
Price for a project CFTBL please.
Been in storage for 10+ years.
It can take a couple of times turning on/off to get it going.
CPU looks good on first inspection.
External hardware a bit tarnished/rusty.
Ball ejects but then tilts for some reason.
Will need a full shop but playfield in good condition.
Thanks 👌

Morning all,
Price for a project CFTBL please.
Been in storage for 10+ years.
It can take a couple of times turning on/off to get it going.
CPU looks good on first inspection.
External hardware a bit tarnished/rusty.
Ball ejects but then tilts for some reason.
Will need a full shop but playfield in good condition.
Thanks 👌
By no means an expert; looking at a recent previous sale of £4.5 for a minter with about £800 of upgrades and what you'd have to consider potentially spending to bring it up to speed (10+ years of storage will likely mean DMD needs addressing and potential board issues i'd take a stab at £2.5-£3k max?)

Hard to really assess without pictures. How is the cab/fade? Board hacks? Etc etc

By no means an expert; looking at a recent previous sale of £4.5 for a minter with about £800 of upgrades and what you'd have to consider potentially spending to bring it up to speed (10+ years of storage will likely mean DMD needs addressing and potential board issues i'd take a stab at £2.5-£3k max?)

Hard to really assess without pictures. How is the cab/fade? Board hacks? Etc etc

That nice modded last one however had a blue hologram .

And like the topper on Whitewater …. a nice bright green hologram on Creech does carry a premium. Seeing as it’s the main ‘toy’ as it were.

Even in todays precarious market I’d say any decent Creech with good holo is likely 4.5 ….. with really nice loaded ones possibly higher.
It’s in that category of classic titles that are real lookers and have appeal even to non pinheads.

Back
Top Bottom