What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "How much is this table worth" thread....

Thanks guys! Looks like a nice example, was hoping for budget could find something perhaps in-between this and the last one (players condition) that sold at £1700 3 yrs back but will get in touch with Harry.

Looking to sell my 24 to help fund a jp2 purchase, not sure what its really worth. Game plays fine as it should with all targets etc working. There are a couple of slightly raised inserts that only effect play at very low speeds. All gi bulbs have been replaced with comet super brights. Cab art isn't in the best condition though. Any idea what it's worth? Can't grab pics right now as I'm at work.

lol Pinflation is real folks. I’ve seen lesser desirable tables in so so condition/functionalty worth £1K a few years ago now up for 5k! AND SELLING at that price 😅🤷🏻‍♂️

You can see in USA, prices are litterally a JOKE. 2-4k more than it should be. See below a similar example of an Apollo 13 and the price they are asking :

Apollo 13 USA example

The one above, apart from a color DMD is the same as mine (although mine is better IMO & has had more done to it) and they are asking MORE £ than me.

I saw a corvette, tales from The crypt,sega Godzilla, Independence Day, street fighter 2,Hook etc ALL for £5k each!!
A crummy street fighter 2 for 5k???! 10 years ago you couldn’t GIVE them away 😂
A HOOOKKK FOR 5K?!! The world has gone mad!!

So with the work done to it and the mods and condition. £4.5k for my Apollo IS reasonable IMO👍🏻

IMO you'd want be smoking the pipe pretty heavy to pay 4.5k for an apollo 13 and not realise the US market is completely different to the UK one.
I havnt priced it Becuase of the US add 😅lol it was just as a reference. It’s well known that the US market is a joke compared to ours :) but the rest I said in my post still stands.

I could say the same thing for many other pins that are priced these days.
What with 10k for every new pin that comes out and a Hook/corvettecfor 5k, mad! However I think my price reflects the pin.

Also just because I put up 4.5 doesn’t mean I want/will get 4.5.
Ebay = higher price to THEN get reasonable price.

(Reaches for pipe) 😶‍🌫️

Cheers

Looking to sell my 24 to help fund a jp2 purchase, not sure what it’s really worth. Game plays fine as it should with all targets etc working. There are a couple of slightly raised inserts that only affect play at very low speeds. All gi bulbs have been replaced with comet super brights. Cab art isn't in the best condition though. Any idea what it's worth? Can't grab pics right now as I'm at work.
Ex op one sold on here last year- was listed for £2700 ish I think. Maybe still worth around this despite the market cooling.

Ex op one sold on here last year- was listed for £2700 ish I think. Maybe still worth around this despite the market cooling.
Sorry was thinking of a CSI that went for £2750. 24 went for 3k so I’d say it’s probably worth around £2700 in current market

Sorry was thinking of a CSI that went for £2750. 24 went for 3k so I’d say it’s probably worth around £2700 in current market
Ah awesome, thank you, i'll have a think about it, desperately want a jp2 but worried if I sell it I'll end up seeing something shiny and blow the cash lol but if I don't sell it will just keep dropping in value... I still have black night to play so at least I wouldn't be pinless I guess

Ah awesome, thank you, i'll have a think about it, desperately want a jp2 but worried if I sell it I'll end up seeing something shiny and blow the cash lol but if I don't sell it will just keep dropping in value... I still have black night to play so at least I wouldn't be pinless I guess
I can’t see 24 dropping much dude- it’s a good bang for buck game plus Steve Ritchie so will shoot well and Stern SAM’s are favourites with ops being very reliable. Good luck in your quest for a JP2- played the pro quite a lot at Four Quarters in Newcastle- awesome game and one of my favourites 🦖

Just wondering, even though I’ve already posted it for sale but wanted to check here as an afterthought.

The banzai run im selling currently, would people agree with the price at £5500. I’ve just asked what I paid for it at the time which was only 2/3 months ago and remember lee having 2 or 3 people after it so assumed was an ok price to resell
At???

Just wondering, even though I’ve already posted it for sale but wanted to check here as an afterthought.

The banzai run im selling currently, would people agree with the price at £5500. I’ve just asked what I paid for it at the time which was only 2/3 months ago and remember lee having 2 or 3 people after it so assumed was an ok price to resell
At???
That sounds fair enough after only 2/3 months, though you’ll have your answer soon enough by gauging the amount of interest.
GLWTS, great pin. Loved playing it at electric circus before it’s doors shut 😢

I think that I will need to ask my Judge Dredd to pay my tax bill in January. I'm wondering what price to ask for it...?

It's in okay shape, not perfect though. It has the deadworld ring mod fitted, and a few extra spots, and a light bar across the back. I have most of the pieces of the topper too, they just need gluing together and the gaps filling!

Lots of people here have seen it and played on it in the past at league meets and Christmas Cracker competitions. It hasn't changed much since then!

Currently something is wrong with the Deadworld motor, its not spinning. Oh, and I have a spare one of those to throw in with it. I don't think it's the motor that is faulty though, I think it's electrical.

I'll upload some pics if there's interest. Can't right now, I'm sat by a burning barn, on fire service duty. 🔥

Just wondered how much I should expect to pay for an older JJP (the longer-playing ones)?

I noticed a Hobbit Black Arrow go for £7.5k recently. I know that Dialed In is pretty-much worthless (~£6.5k). I assume WoZ is worth more than Hobbit - but not megabucks. More second-hand Stern LE territory (currently about £9-9.5k).

I’d say around £7.5k for DI LE, less for standard. Wouldn’t think WOZ is anywhere close to £9k. Personally I’d guess lower than DI - prob around the £7k mark?

Sold my WOZ for £5250 back in the day. Probably go for £6-6.5 now I'd imagine
Interesting. For some reason, I thought it was more popular than Dialed In due to the theme, rarity and amount of clobber on the playfield. My older son quite enjoyed playing it at Pinball Office (presumably due to the amount of sparkly clobber). I personally prefer The Hobbit, as you do, due to theme and the presence of a large rotating dragon.

I was thinking about experimenting adding a long-playing older JJP to round out my collection. Good to know I'm not too far off on likely price.

Last edited:
Approximately how much are BOP going for at the moment? It’s a standard BOP not v2. All working. Would you say £1500 is a fair price?

Morning all!

What’s peoples thoughts on values of:

Stern Star Trek LE
Stern Star Trek PREM

prob going to put a wanted add up soon but wanted to be armed with an idea on prices and which one to lean towards depending on the difference and availability

Thanks
Scott.

Back
Top Bottom