What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "How much is this table worth" thread....

Star Trek le, in my eyes is a lovely le, love the side armour. If you can get the Le , one of the few worth it.

Ok thanks for the numbers

Was reading on pinside the prem is as about as rare as the LE’s. Which imagine over here will be even worse.

Roughly how much would a good quality Jurassic Park Prem be do you think?

Having head turned by a lot of the rumors next year but as it stands think JP is my front runner

Stuck this in the Hobbit thread on the Wanted ad but this is probably the better place......

What's the difference price wise on a skill post machine vs a non-skill post one?

Simpsons Pinball Party, good playfield, faded cab (as they all are), fully working....

No skill posts - ?
With skill posts - ?

Thoughts???, as my non-skill post TSPP will be up for swaps next year. RS going up for offers first though but skill post convo has led me to here.

*if anyone wants to offer a Hobbit, I'm a big JJP fan so that is a definite yes if you want a TSPP non-skill post!*

Last edited:
Stuck this in the Hobbit thread on the Wanted ad but this is probably the better place......

What's the difference price wise on a skill post machine vs a non-skill post one?

Simpsons Pinball Party, good playfield, faded cab (as they all are), fully working....

No skill posts - ?
With skill posts - ?

Thoughts???, as my non-skill post TSPP will be up for swaps next year. RS going up for offers first though but skill post convo has led me to here.

*if anyone wants to offer a Hobbit, I'm a big JJP fan so that is a definite yes if you want a TSPP non-skill post!*
Probably around £4k one went up for the £5k ish mark amazing condition but got flammed to death, was sold outside the forum. Can't remember if it had skill posts, I know someone who is after a Simpsons. With the skill posts debate maybe £5k, I let others chip in.

Probably around £4k one went up for the £5k ish mark amazing condition but got flammed to death, was sold outside the forum. Can't remember if it had skill posts, I know someone who is after a Simpsons. With the skill posts debate maybe £5k, I let others chip in.
Actually I might be way off on this, £5.5k?

Last one sold for £6.5k but it was mint

We've had a Simpsons for sale for ages (check my signature!), but I'm not allowed to advertise it as it's not mine. If anyone is interested then I can put you in touch with the owner. Yes, it has skill posts.

EDIT: This has now sold, thank you for all the enquiries.

Last edited:
Deadpool has been around quite some time now, which in my view would give circa a £2k discrepancy from top to bottom on a decent condition game over that period ( but that's my opinion, not necessarily that of others ).

Pretty sure that was around the time that they changed the cabinet construction also, so that would be a factor if any of the old type made it over here. You'd have to get advice from someone more invested as to when that all happened exactly and if there were any specific things to look out for. They also altered the playfield art around the posts during this period, not saying Deadpool had issues with it, but enough Stern games did for them to address it, something else that would impact on valuation.

Last edited:
Think Godzilla prems will sit unless they’re at £9k now , probably won’t go much lower than that though maybe £8.5 in a year or so.

Thanks ian just trying to orient myself on rough figures as will be in market for new pin this year. Silverpaolo saying roughly same price as JP & Godzilla which was roughly as expected. Cheers mate
Don’t forget deadpool premium a lot rarer over here than certainly Godzilla and I suspect slightly rarer than jp also

Think Godzilla prems will sit unless they’re at £9k now , probably won’t go much lower than that though maybe £8.5 in a year or so.
Not so sure, there so many of them, most people who wanted one bought one. Personally I would say £8.5k. I would guess it's probably one of the biggest selling games in the UK for a long time, which will affect the price to the lower end and I suspect as the licence is pretty generic and probably fairly cheap compared to other stern licences will be probably manufactured for ages (until no one buys them anymore)

Not so sure, there so many of them, most people who wanted one bought one. Personally I would say £8.5k. I would guess it's probably one of the biggest selling games in the UK for a long time, which will affect the price to the lower end and I suspect as the licence is pretty generic and probably fairly cheap compared to other stern licences will be probably manufactured for ages (until no one buys them anymore)
GZ is the new TAF

TAFs still appear to be holding their value well and be in high demand
That's because a great many of them got dumped as they where operated in arcades, played to death and generally mistreated. I recon out of the 20,000 made probably only 4 or 5 thousand are left. If as many as that. Godzilla is different most are in home environments so will be well looked after, I don't think it's a theme that works that well on site, I've heard from a couple of people it takes little money compared to star wars and other themes. Adams weren't that valuable for a while, although always more than some themes. Adams now has a high value because middle aged people who played it when they where kids in arcades now want one and have some spare cash, I don't see Godzilla having the same pull in 30 years time.

Possibly the big question will be, how will Godzilla hold up against Jaws if Elwin delivers, if he does I can see Jaws becoming the GOAT and that will drop Godzilla values short term as people look to move on.

Are we at peak pre-hype for Jaws at the moment? Waiting for the inevitable “is that it”? Comments when it’s revealed 😉

Godzilla is a good game. Probably technically far superior to TAF but will never have the same nostalgia that ensures TAF will always be sort after. TAF came out at the perfect time for me Almost everyone I know remembers seeing it in pubs. The same simply won’t be true of any modern game.

TAFs still appear to be holding their value well and

Possibly the big question will be, how will Godzilla hold up against Jaws if Elwin delivers, if he does I can see Jaws becoming the GOAT and that will drop Godzilla values short term as people look to move on.
And if jaws is as brilliant or better than previous elwin games will the same volume as say GZ be sold nib with current market conditions? Doesn’t matter how good it is you’re losing £2k on a prem within a year

Are we at peak pre-hype for Jaws at the moment? Waiting for the inevitable “is that it”? Comments when it’s revealed 😉

Godzilla is a good game. Probably technically far superior to TAF but will never have the same nostalgia that ensures TAF will always be sort after. TAF came out at the perfect time for me Almost everyone I know remembers seeing it in pubs. The same simply won’t be true of any modern game.
Only whilst a certain demographic are still alive 🤭 (I'm including myself 😄)

Yup. Guess you have to be over 40 to remember seeing pretty much any pin in a pub. It’s scary how time slips by. I still think of WOZ as being a new pinball but even that’s 10 years old 😱

I’m not going to worry too much about the value of my pins once I’ve croaked. I’ll get my satisfaction looking up and knowing both my kids will have large toys that will be taking up space in their homes and ****ing their respective partners off 😂

Back
Top Bottom