What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "How much is this table worth" thread....

Point taken, why not sell the modded pro then buy the ST Premium ?

Surely you will be in a better position as a cash buyer ?
That certainly is an option but I only have one pin so I can see myself being without a pin for quite some time waiting for something to come up for sale… it seems a barren place the for sale section at the moment.

That certainly is an option but I only have one pin so I can see myself being without a pin for quite some time waiting for something to come up for sale… it seems a barren place the for sale section at the moment.
Post a wanted ad. Many pins nowadays are sold before they get a chance to be featured in a sale post!

In fact I've just agreed a sale on my Star Trek LE otherwise you may have had a chance! I hear there is a pro going to be for sale soon...

Not expecting much interest here but thinking of selling my Hi Deal.

On eBay I just auction it, on the Facebook UK-For-Sale group I've got my own ideas what I'd ask, but for on here I need to know what people think so...

Bally Hi Deal. I've owned it nearly 10 years (bought from The Pinball Parlour) and put around 9K games on it.

It has had a some faults over those years - but mostly it just seems to go from one year to the next without issue, and it's been played every day. There's always a bulb out somewhere though. The decades-old bulb holders are poor.

But it plays a good game:

Backglass pretty much perfect, plastics good, cabinet solid but looks all of its 46 years.

Playfield also showing its age with some planking near the top, metalwork fair for its age:

Hi-Deal.jpgP1010818.JPGP1010819.JPGP1010820.JPGP1010821.JPGP1010822.JPGP1010823.JPGP1010825.JPGP1010828.JPGP1010861.JPGP1010865.JPGP1010871.JPGP1010875.JPGP1010876.JPGP1010877.JPGP1010878.JPGP1010883.JPG

So....

Any interest on here? What's it worth?

Not expecting much interest here but thinking of selling my Hi Deal.

On eBay I just auction it, on the Facebook UK-For-Sale group I've got my own ideas what I'd ask, but for on here I need to know what people think so...

Bally Hi Deal. I've owned it nearly 10 years (bought from The Pinball Parlour) and put around 9K games on it.

It has had a some faults over those years - but mostly it just seems to go from one year to the next without issue, and it's been played every day. There's always a bulb out somewhere though. The decades-old bulb holders are poor.

But it plays a good game:

Backglass pretty much perfect, plastics good, cabinet solid but looks all of its 46 years.

Playfield also showing its age with some planking near the top, metalwork fair for its age:

View attachment 166852View attachment 166853View attachment 166854View attachment 166855View attachment 166856View attachment 166857View attachment 166858View attachment 166859View attachment 166860View attachment 166861View attachment 166862View attachment 166863View attachment 166864View attachment 166865View attachment 166866View attachment 166867View attachment 166868

So....

Any interest on here? What's it worth?

I'm tempted! but the timing is wrong and I'm sure the price will be too high!

I really fancy an EM to do a total restore on as a winter project later this year. Will probably place a wanted ad in the summer.

With all the prices going mental lately has anyone got a rough Idea how much a 8.5/9 out of 10 Baby PacMan is worth nowadays.

Thanks All

With all the prices going mental lately has anyone got a rough Idea how much a 8.5/9 out of 10 Baby PacMan is worth nowadays.

Thanks All
$2000 on pinside, but the prices are much higher in the states. £1500 maybe, is my 2cents, but it's worth what it's worth to you I suppose....

Not a m/c but what’s a single coin door worth with coin mech etc as in the pics below could do with a tidy up etc Ken
2D1A9094-499F-43DF-BE9E-EAD4CEC98F1C.jpeg
28094ACD-8FE9-4CDF-9FE0-BF2452A7B963.jpeg
585836DD-93E6-4F0C-8B59-0BC548A0919D.jpeg

Evening, ive got a couple of pins I'm possibly looking to sell as I haven't got the time to put into them. Just need some ideas on value/opinions please.

First up is a funhouse project, has had the central mylar removed, inserts are level, but the mylar glue remains. Some wear spots as shown, game boots and plays albeit needs a left flipper button new switch/check as neither operate. Some incorrect and broken plastics, main ramp is cracked and broken, inserts need new decals, clean working pcbs, one burnt molex, sub is not working, cabinet is tatty but solid and will need going over, some rusty parts as shown. Rudy works but will need a strip down as will the whole game. Hopefully the photos and video give a good indication as to the condition. A very do able protect imo.
Spares included: new main ramp, new old stock insert decals, new old stock/new plastics where needed, new rubbers set, new scoop/hole cliffys set. New slingshot bracket as the existing one is broken (shown). Also comes with a new trap door hinge as the existing one is a bit bent.
Loads of photos and a video of it the other day.

Bally Radical, nice honest working game, has very little playfield wear, central area is mylar covered from factory as I understand it.
New legs and bolts, new cabinet protectors, large blue plastic and small metal (like sterns) for covering the wrinkles on the decals.
Left flippers will need EOS or rebuild as they are weak.
Needs a general good clean and polish. Left top ramp has a crack at the bottom, would repair easy with some liquid fibreglass. Has a new repro set of plastics, which are fine, some are a little off on the colour. Cabinet is bright and not faded.

Loads of photos and video I took last year.

Thank you.

Last edited:
I would think the radical is minimum £1500 looks a tidy thing a great first time project that one
Fh again £1500 upwards in today s market maybe 2-3k

Anyone know the current value of a Grand Lizard?

Attachments

• D8322F08-604D-4A73-8D2B-18AEAF174207.jpeg
    D8322F08-604D-4A73-8D2B-18AEAF174207.jpeg
    92.2 KB · Views: 47
  • 84478194-E088-438F-AB9E-7043CA441915.jpeg
    84478194-E088-438F-AB9E-7043CA441915.jpeg
    120.6 KB · Views: 47
anyone hazard me a guess on the value of this BTDK. Original item for sale here -
No major changes since I got it, a few service items (new joker target as it snapped and a few bits here and there).
Don’t want to sell it, but my student loan might go to 12% interest in September and I’m thinking of quashin’ it.

anyone hazard me a guess on the value of this BTDK. Original item for sale here -
No major changes since I got it, a few service items (new joker target as it snapped and a few bits here and there).
Don’t want to sell it, but my student loan might go to 12% interest in September and I’m thinking of quashin’ it.

I would have interest if you do ultimately decide on selling

Just wondered opinions on a Williams Time Warp project? Might clean up not too bad, backglass is crazed batteries have leaked but mpu seems to have escaped damage, driver board has some white fuzz (now cleaned), some playfiels wear round the 2 left pop bumpers and the middle inserts but not too bad. No damp or rust this was kept indoors, usual scuffs and scrapes to cab but no major damage.

Looking for a price as is? And also basic tidy up and working?

Thanks Ronnie
CXMS4376.JPG
VDNX9515.JPG
VAQS1947.JPG

Anyone know the current value for a working 2012 AC/DC pro?

Playfield seems to be in fairly good condition.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom