What's new

The "How much is this table worth" thread....

Agree Shadow is a 3k game at least
I was going to say. If he puts up a Shadow for £3k, I’ll buy it and put it in my mum’s workshop until we move house.

Because, genuinely, it’s not possible for a mediocre White Water to be £4K and a Shadow to be £3k. The one in Pinball Republic is receiving serious love every time I visit for very good reasons.

Can I have valuations on the following....

No Good Gofers - colour dmd, documented full restore on here - really nice cab
Addams - cab a bit rough but fully restored technically - few mods
Getaway - Chris B restore in 2018 - Colour DMD and Pinsound - Nice
Scared Stiff - Cab in collectors condition - 1 switch for one of deadheads rollovers working but temperamental, new switch included - colour dmd and a few mods
Junkyard - nice playfield and cab probably 8/10
dr dude - playfield nice and cab artwork not faded by the sun

Thanks

@SpiderPin I sold my nice players JD for £2.5k on here the other year… then there was a mouldy one for £2.2k on eBay some months after… people were aghast at how much that went for as it looked like it needed a lot of work. I personally wouldn’t want to pay more than 3k for a nice players JD atm.

There has been one floating about on eBay/Facebook with the seller asking 5k. You could send them an offer, but they may well have spent 4k/5k+ on it from a showroom reseller and not want to loose a big chunk of change on it. Otherwise I think they have one on site to play in Pinball Republic now.

Generally JD's should be less than equivalent roadshows/JM's, they made alot of them, so they're relatively common. Should be abouts the same price as a Demo man, perhaps a little less. When I was looking, about 4/5 seemed to come up for sale privately in the year.

Can I have valuations on the following....no

No Good Gofers - colour dmd, documented full restore on here - really nice cab
Addams - cab a bit rough but fully restored technically - few mods
Getaway - Chris B restore in 2018 - Colour DMD and Pinsound - Nice
Scared Stiff - Cab in collectors condition - 1 switch for one of deadheads rollovers working but temperamental, new switch included - colour dmd and a few mods
Junkyard - nice playfield and cab probably 8/10
dr dude - playfield nice and cab artwork not faded by the sun

Thanks
No idea, but I'm drooling! ;)

Well.. rough ideas in my head based on prices I’ve heard/seen in the past -

NGG 4k ish probably a bit more, not sure.
Addams - 5k-6k I dunno, bit of a benchmark and always up there.
Getaway - 2.5-2.7k perhaps more given colour DMD, I’ve one I’m after atm.
Scared stiff - 4k at least I expect maybe 5k
Junkyard - erm… 3.5k more than a JM, less than a scared stiff.
Dr dude .. 2k area.

Based on what I’ve bought sold and been offered + these crazy times where a robocop sold on here for 3k+ 😬
Gofers - sold a nice one fully restored for 3250 18mths back so it’s prob 3750/4250
Taf - 5.5/6k probably starting point these days
Getaway - I know the pin you are talking about having owned it in the past. Pictures will sell it you won’t find nicer 4k
Scared s - always been sought after and don’t see that many for sale these days. A nice one would of set you back 4/4.5k two years ago so probably 5/5.5k
Junkyard - another one people want that doesn’t come up often 3/3.5k
Dr dude - 1750 I know one that sold for this before Xmas

What's a players Twilight Zone go for in todays market? few broken plastics bit grubby but all works etc..

Looking for a valuation on what this ‘The Shadow’ is worth. Good condition, no scratches. Only 1 play, HUO.
I paid £5.44 for it April 2020

DDCD99F8-8526-4545-B54B-974127AC7BA5.jpeg

Valuation on my WPT please folks- fully working, LEDs, mirror blades, cab head box has a few nicks to wood, cab art has a few marks too but decent for 2006, large Mylar on lower playfield around poker hand DMD display. Playfield is in good condition and looks tidy other than the Mylar IMO, recently fitted new flipper / post rubbers and balls.

I currently have my JP up for trade…. I’m not sure if that link will work but it’s in the forum if the link doesn’t work….

I also advertised on Facebook groups and ask for a Star Trek premium. I got offered one but the seller is wanting cash as well. He’s basing his valuation on gamesroom company so is deluded IMO. So my question is this…Is it unreasonable to expect a ST premium for my JP?

Cheers Alan

Not unreasonable - both have similar value (6-7k) depending on condition, mods etc. Could see a bit of cash going either way tbh.

With both in similar condition I think a straight swap is fair in terms of value. Don’t think I’d entertain adding £. If my memory is right a Star Trek le was sold for 7.5- 8k recently and the pro is around 4.5K so 6.5k sounds about right

I currently have my JP up for trade…. I’m not sure if that link will work but it’s in the forum if the link doesn’t work….

I also advertised on Facebook groups and ask for a Star Trek premium. I got offered one but the seller is wanting cash as well. He’s basing his valuation on gamesroom company so is deluded IMO. So my question is this…Is it unreasonable to expect a ST premium for my JP?

Cheers Alan
With the mods you've listed if anything I'd be asking cash your way.

Alan @Buddinblack , I would guess that you need to add £1k to your Pro (£5.5k) in order to exchange it for a Star Trek Premium (£6.5k)
No way a JP2 pro is 5.5k anymore imho - people will bite your hand off at that price!

If my memory is right a Star Trek le was sold for 7.5- 8k recently
It went for 7k but did need a bit of TLC (and had no mods).

Back
Top Bottom