What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "How much is this table worth" thread....

Does anyone want to hazard a guess on what a Turtles Pro with a stern insider connected kit would sell for just now? Bought NIB from Pinball Heaven in Sept 2021, has less than 700 games and no issues that I have noticed - other than me being not very good but that's not a Turtles issue 😂😂😂

I am thinking of making a change and just want to weigh up the options before I either straight sell or create a trade post here. Ideally looking for a Godzilla pro or premium.

(stern insider connected kit is on order from Pinball Heaven so will either be installed by me or will be included in the sale depending on when it eventually turns up)

£6.5k for a Turtles I reckon. BUT no-one is selling a GZ of any flavour and there's many people looking for one so you have almost no chance of a trade and would recommend contacting Phil to get on the waiting list.

I think an AC/DC Pro did sell on here a while back for around 5 ?? which surprised me as several lovely Premiums had gone for not much more in the previous months .

That AC/DC was a Pro Vault which is a bit of an upgrade on the original Pro and also, of course, a fairly new machine.

Yes - even upgraded it still doesn't have all the gizmos of the Premium but it's a cracking pin and I'm not completely alone in believing it plays a better, more exciting game.

Does anyone want to hazard a guess on what a Turtles Pro with a stern insider connected kit would sell for just now? Bought NIB from Pinball Heaven in Sept 2021, has less than 700 games and no issues that I have noticed - other than me being not very good but that's not a Turtles issue 😂😂😂

I am thinking of making a change and just want to weigh up the options before I either straight sell or create a trade post here. Ideally looking for a Godzilla pro or premium.

(stern insider connected kit is on order from Pinball Heaven so will either be installed by me or will be included in the sale depending on when it eventually turns up)
As a general rule a nice newish HUO Pro used to be about £600 - £1000 less than a NIB depending on the title, but with the general unavailability of NIB I guess that has changed and the difference is now a lot smaller.

Just depends who is currently looking for one and how soon they want it.

How much should I ask for Star trek pro mint HUO 450 games from new. Goodie bag still attached. Like new. £4500 ?

That's about right I think mate.

There might be a wanted advert on here somewhere. I seem to recall someone was looking for one.

How much should I ask for Star trek pro mint HUO 450 games from new. Goodie bag still attached. Like new. £4500 ?
That's what I paid for mine - pretty minty. Not HUO as bought at PlayExpo in Blackpool, but never been moved about on its end, came straight out of the van onto its legs & carried inside like that.

yeah everyone is at the party SPEND BIG

the hangover is coming!
If you have spent more than you can afford on pinballs you got to be mad!

I picked up a quiz machine from a guy in Reading yesterday who also collects fruit machines, has 10. When I told him I had pins , he said he would love one but costs too much money. That is the right attitude, he was not whinging but stating a fact. There is a lovely house on the sea front in Tenby for sale, I would love to buy it but it’s out of my price range at a few million. Is what it is.

Forget Bentleys all I really want is an old school pin like

EATPM
Dr Dude
Party Zone
TFTC

And if all else fails a Reasonable FT to scratch an itch.

One can hope

@Neil McRae.. 😮😂
D4C795D0-3F55-416C-BC65-A5C8ED49D9AB.jpeg

If you have spent more than you can afford on pinballs you got to be mad!

I picked up a quiz machine from a guy in Reading yesterday who also collects fruit machines, has 10. When I told him I had pins , he said he would love one but costs too much money. That is the right attitude, he was not whinging but stating a fact. There is a lovely house on the sea front in Tenby for sale, I would love to buy it but it’s out of my price range at a few million. Is what it is.

I think it's more those who have got used to prices and they've then risen so much that they feel they can no longer get any more pins and are worried to sell as they won't get another. So feel they are being priced out of the hobby they've been into for some time.

I got into pinball a few years ago, then wanted to own one and knew what I wanted was in a certain price range, so I saved up that amount over nearly two years.
I could only just afford a second hand pro stern last year but won't be able to again unless I sold two pins or saved up for years as they've gone up so much since then.

I think it's more those who have got used to prices and they've then risen so much that they feel they can no longer get any more pins and are worried to sell as they won't get another. So feel they are being priced out of the hobby they've been into for some time.

I got into pinball a few years ago, then wanted to own one and knew what I wanted was in a certain price range, so I saved up that amount over nearly two years.
I could only just afford a second hand pro stern last year but won't be able to again unless I sold two pins or saved up for years as they've gone up so much since then.
I bought my first in ‘99 and thought it was a lot of money, Dr Who £500😂
Then had the time and spare cash only 4 years ago to get a collection together (had a few in between) I thought then the prices were crazy. I think they might have gone up nearly 50% since then. Some more or less than others.
Think most people are priced out now mate, sad really.
If people stop buying new because they cost too much there will be less put up for sale, once my Halloween arrives I will have at least one for sale if I like it🤞

Glad I had pins over the last couple of years as they have kept me from going mad😎

There will be a correction in the market sooner or later, can’t keep going up but I said that a few years ago!

I bought my first in ‘99 and thought it was a lot of money, Dr Who £500😂
Then had the time and spare cash only 4 years ago to get a collection together (had a few in between) I thought then the prices were crazy. I think they might have gone up nearly 50% since then. Some more or less than others.
Think most people are priced out now mate, sad really.
If people stop buying new because they cost too much there will be less put up for sale, once my Halloween arrives I will have at least one for sale if I like it🤞

Glad I had pins over the last couple of years as they have kept me from going mad😎

There will be a correction in the market sooner or later, can’t keep going up but I said that a few years ago!
Any news on that Halloween arrival date yet Dave............😜

With any luck it arrives just in time for that "market correction" !

It’s weird with me as I never had the spare money when prices were lower. Then the pandemic hit and suddenly I had 18 months of more or less zero travel costs, which used to be upwards of £400 p/m. Before long I found myself with two pins, both prob overpriced based on what those in the game have been used to. But the timing was right and the prices worked for me. Am guessing I’m not alone.

Frustrating that the market’s so slow now with prices sky-high, but it was probably inevitable.

What's everyone's view on what a Metallica Pro (with shaker motor installed) is worth at the moment and also how much a Metallica Premium is worth? (I realise would depend on condition)
I love the game (and the band!...) so much, at some point I'd like to sell my Pro and get a Premium - or trade up towards a premium (I know the ball lock slows down play a little, but I can handle that)
Would be tough not having a Metallica in my life for a bit, but I'm guessing selling and putting a wanted ad for a Premium would be the way to go, rather than counting on a Premium owner wanting to replace with a Pro.
Cheers

Back
Top Bottom