What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "How much is this table worth" thread....

It seem to me, as a community, are we pushing prices up ourselves sometimes.

I understand things have gone up, but I think some people (and this is not aimed at anyone in particular) just pull out high prices from thin air (maybe to serve their own purpose).
yes we are totally.

Neil.

@Dave Playman SM used to be a 3k game but now I'd say 3.5-4.5k depending on condition. I sold mine (player's condition) for £3250 last year, and it went overseas because no one wanted it here. A really nice one was for sale here at 4.5k (mint, lots of mods). Really fun game - probably the one I miss the most.

It’s always been of of the few remaining DMD sub 2k machines and last one offered to me I turned down at 1.6k
But prices us pinfo guys are used to giving are more for the community and outside of here on the likes of eBay ot the marketplace are now a whole new gravy and the skys the limit it seems.

I got a project BK 1980 a few years ago and it's been festering since. The enthusiasm for my BoP has persuaded me I ought to finish the job, and I'm wondering how much it's worth spending with an eye on resale.

I have the playfield stripped for retouching but there are overlays available which would make a better job of it. But the backglass has lost some mirror silvering and I guess a replacement would be crazy money.

Last edited:
Seen quite a few posts on here from registered members saying they are thinking of selling this with a load of photos.
Seems to me its a dodge for paying a tenner to become a site supporter for posting a for sale advertisement. Come on people. Put a few £ in the pot.

Before anyone picks me up. My account is well and truly in credit but a current site error that @Paul is aware of has downgraded my account. Its being looked into.

I’ll be manually upgrading your account again tonight @pickholder - I need to find a new add-on to use to do the upgrades… this one is too flakey (apparently They aren’t willing to investigate any more as they think it’s another add-on interfering… I’ll just find another supplier as there are others out there…

If the underhand nature continues then I’ll just move this to the sales forum, and make accessible to site supporters only… solves the issue [emoji6]

I’ll be manually upgrading your account again tonight @pickholder - I need to find a new add-on to use to do the upgrades… this one is too flakey (apparently They aren’t willing to investigate any more as they think it’s another add-on interfering… I’ll just find another supplier as there are others out there…

If the underhand nature continues then I’ll just move this to the sales forum, and make accessible to site supporters only… solves the issue [emoji6]
That sounds like the best idea @Paul
It appears a lot of deals are being done through this thread.

Seen quite a few posts on here from registered members saying they are thinking of selling this with a load of photos.
Seems to me its a dodge for paying a tenner to become a site supporter for posting a for sale advertisement. Come on people. Put a few £ in the pot.

Before anyone picks me up. My account is well and truly in credit but a current site error that @Paul is aware of has downgraded my account. Its being looked into.
I totally agree Phil people say I am thinking of selling blah blah blah and then get approach buy a potential buyer only for it to be sold too them kind of like a dark pool
The whole idea of this is so that people can see what stuff is worth
Personally I find it better to do an advanced search on lets say Tom for sale you will then find all the toms for sale in the last few years and what prices they sold for

I use alot of jcb machine parts and they have a good system , you can google search a product and it will take you to there page then give you the first few lines and a kinda blurry image of what you ate looking for to show you that they have all the information you need then if you subscribe you get all the the text and images you need ? Whilst i realise the information shared on this site is pooled and free i also understand we need to pay the person who takes the time to process it all and make it available? just a thought. if you can afford pinball you can afford a small donation / subscription ?

With pricing, don't underestimate the whole Covid freakonomics madness going on. It is not just a case of pinball nerds bidding up games.

The money presses are rolling so literally ANY real asset is increasing in nominal £ value. Used cars, houses, steel, wood, rolexes, crypto ......

On top of that, Corona has created a subset of short term winners. Folk who have saved money "working from home" and not blowing money on petrol/ parking/ work clothes/ trains/ pret a manger sandwiches/ taxis/ drinks after work.

Saved money by not going out and paying for entertainment. Saved money by not going on holiday. Saved money by basically not going anywhere.

You then have those with access to corona grants who have been given free money. Or those who didn't need the money but took out the interest free corona loans.

Some of this wall of money has ended up in car prices/ hot tubs/ garden rooms/ new kitchens ..... and increased demand for the silver ball

Hi, looking at selling a couple of Zac EMs. They will be at PinFest for collection after the show on Sunday - i need the room with three other project pins and no space to work on them...

I don't buy and sell a lot, if I do they are mostly project purchases, hence why i need the room!!!

I have no idea what they should go for.

Both were workshopped and can be seen here: -

(5) Complete - Zac. Queens Castle EM | Pinball info – 2017.

(5) Complete - Ski Jump EM | Pinball info - 2018

They have been at the shows since 2017 and 18 respectively and both work fine.

Any ideas please?

Cheers

JB

What should I expect to pay for a second-hand Stern LOTR?

Allegedly unmodified HUO and in really good condition.

How much is a Dr Who in need of some TLC likely to go for?

Attachments

• IMG-20210823-WA0005.jpg
    IMG-20210823-WA0005.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG-20210823-WA0006.jpg
    IMG-20210823-WA0006.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 35
Hi, looking at selling a couple of Zac EMs. They will be at PinFest for collection after the show on Sunday - i need the room with three other project pins and no space to work on them...

I don't buy and sell a lot, if I do they are mostly project purchases, hence why i need the room!!!

I have no idea what they should go for.

Both were workshopped and can be seen here: -

(5) Complete - Zac. Queens Castle EM | Pinball info – 2017.

(5) Complete - Ski Jump EM | Pinball info - 2018

They have been at the shows since 2017 and 18 respectively and both work fine.

Any ideas please?

Cheers

JB
About as much clue as me then :).

Somewhere between 500 and 750?

£4k-5k depending on condition and whether it has a ColorDMD.

I’d probably say closer to 5K for a nice non skill post version more if it has colordmd/mods. Skill post version 4k. 4.5 if it has colordmd/mods

There is a less expensive one I Sold to @James because it wasn’t in the best condition in my view (I’m picky) not sure who has it now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

With pricing, don't underestimate the whole Covid freakonomics madness going on. It is not just a case of pinball nerds bidding up games.

The money presses are rolling so literally ANY real asset is increasing in nominal £ value. Used cars, houses, steel, wood, rolexes, crypto ......

On top of that, Corona has created a subset of short term winners. Folk who have saved money "working from home" and not blowing money on petrol/ parking/ work clothes/ trains/ pret a manger sandwiches/ taxis/ drinks after work.

Saved money by not going out and paying for entertainment. Saved money by not going on holiday. Saved money by basically not going anywhere.

You then have those with access to corona grants who have been given free money. Or those who didn't need the money but took out the interest free corona loans.

Some of this wall of money has ended up in car prices/ hot tubs/ garden rooms/ new kitchens ..... and increased demand for the silver ball

And is coming like a freight train to create huge inflation, higher interest rates and increased taxes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back
Top Bottom