What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "How much is this table worth" thread....

If one did come up for sale then I'd expect it to be pitched at 2k, is it worth that ? No but that's where we are at.
If a Shadow can be advised for just under 4k then why not a x files at 2k.
Crazy times all round.

If one did come up for sale then I'd expect it to be pitched at 2k, is it worth that ? No but that's where we are at.
Crazy times all round.
Yeah totally get the crazy pricing.

I’ve come across one today that is £3k. Seems to be the only one other than the really crazy retail prices 😂

Crazy times all round.
OMG TS 4K I sold what I considered a nice one last year with powder coat, Dr.Pin2DMD and few other extras for £2250 I should have just Tombstoned all the pins I sold over the past 18mth

These crazy times surely must top out some point.

OMG TS 4K I sold what I considered a nice one last year with powder coat, Dr.Pin2DMD and few other extras for £2250 I should have just Tombstoned all the pins I sold over the past 18mth

These crazy times surely must top out some point.
They don’t seem to be selling at that money though.

X files is a terrible game. My friend Jon has one because he likes the show. When he picked it up for £100 I thought good board fodder but NO he actually wanted to keep it in his collection! But now as a dot matrix game if fully working 2k all day long.

Might let another one or two go to help fund some property upgrades. Opinions on value pls ...

Plenty on here will have seen/ played them at my house. All have been used in league and knock out play.

Fathom. Matty Adams did a gold cpr playfield and pinball pimp stencil job. I did a full workshopping which is recorded on this site. New plastics. Polished mechs. New pops and drops. Fully working. Original backglass per the photo below is tatty but actually looks OK. CPR repro backglass would be included in a sale.
20210812_103644.jpg

Centaur. Fully working. Mylared playfield. Few skillful touch ups to playfield. Partial workshopping by me. Various new plastics. New drops. Excellent backglass.
20210812_103651.jpg

Scared Stiff. Full workshopping by me documented on here. New ramps, plastics metal crate upgrade, New speaker panel, upgraded speaker kit, Matty Addams decal job using the best Australian decal set. Deadhead flickering candle and illuminated eye upgrades. Virtually mint other than usual crate wear. Fully working.
20210812_103638.jpg

Lovely! I'd love all 3 but I think I can only afford beat-up examples which don't seem to exist anymore. Good luck with the sale though they all look fantastic!

Might let another one or two go to help fund some property upgrades. Opinions on value pls ...

Plenty on here will have seen/ played them at my house. All have been used in league and knock out play.

Fathom. Matty Adams did a gold cpr playfield and pinball pimp stencil job. I did a full workshopping which is recorded on this site. New plastics. Polished mechs. New pops and drops. Fully working. Original backglass per the photo below is tatty but actually looks OK. CPR repro backglass would be included in a sale.
View attachment 144585

Centaur. Fully working. Mylared playfield. Few skillful touch ups to playfield. Partial workshopping by me. Various new plastics. New drops. Excellent backglass.
View attachment 144584
Scared Stiff. Full workshopping by me documented on here. New ramps, plastics metal crate upgrade, New speaker panel, upgraded speaker kit, Matty Addams decal job using the best Australian decal set. Deadhead flickering candle and illuminated eye upgrades. Virtually mint other than usual crate wear. Fully working.View attachment 144586
As a previous owner of that Centaur I believe there is an unwritten buy-back at the original price rule so I'll take it for £800 please Dave.

View attachment 144585

View attachment 144584
Scared Stiff. Full workshopping by me documented on here. New ramps, plastics metal crate upgrade, New speaker panel, upgraded speaker kit, Matty Addams decal job using the best Australian decal set. Deadhead flickering candle and illuminated eye upgrades. Virtually mint other than usual crate wear. Fully working.View attachment 144586
We work on a fair few classic Bally’s as some of you may know. And we love them! As some of you will also know.
No authority......but here’s our view.
Fathom. (Cpr Playfield, restencil, Cpr backglass). £4.5 - £5k depending on pcbs.
Centaur. £3 -3.5k potentially more cab n pcb condition/type dependent.
Scared stiff. £4.5k + (we sold one earlier this year for £4.5k and it sold in under 3 minutes, so a minimum we think).

Footnote:
These prices have taken into consideration that the ole duffer @Matt Adams has waved his ancient wand!.....😎😉

Combat, Zaccaria.
Morning,

Posting this for a friend of mine. His in-law's have a Zaccaria Combat and are thinking about selling it (A recent house move). Any ideas on what they should expect to get for it. Key thing - it works. Hasn't been switched on for 4 months, since the move, but can ask him to pop to do that to make sure it survived the move. Some pics, that he sent me attached - looks in pretty good shape.

Thanks
A little bump for this one as a lot more posts have come through on this thread and now on to a new page.

What's a Jurassic Park Pro translite worth? I have a spare. Bang it on eBay for 50 quid ish?

too End fathom 3k-3.5K average one 1500-
scared stiff 3K
centaur 1.5-2K too end one 2.5

CSI the owner should be paying you to take it just avoid totally.

^^^ Great prices Neil ……. Those would sell instantly !

Unfortunately it is a case of supply and demand and I think you need to add £1k ……… Keith is more current

No they wouldn’t - look at the mojo Bally stuff that’s on eBay now hasn’t moved.

But those stupid enough to pay more - knock thyself out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Brian (Bazza) had a Fathom on ebay earlier this year I think with bad glass fooked boards worse that normal playfield for £1800 and I believe it sold very quickly overseas. I think the 3 most desirable bally class of 81 are Centaur Eight Ball Deluxe and Fathom in that ascending order. Those 3 in very good condition will sell for big money. Games like the Embryon are more for the hard core.

It seem to me, as a community, are we pushing prices up ourselves sometimes.

I understand things have gone up, but I think some people (and this is not aimed at anyone in particular) just pull out high prices from thin air (maybe to serve their own purpose).
☝️Amen☝️

Back
Top Bottom