What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "How much is this table worth" thread....

I saw your post. I'm afraid you won't get a JJP for £6k if you do, you are a better negotiator than me!

JJP POTC goes for stupid money [emoji383].
JJP GnR likely won't see any sales anytime soon.
JJP WoZ and Wonka more likely but I would prices around 8k in all honesty and higher..

Stern's modern LCD not DMD go from around 5.5k to 6.5k for a pro.

Premiums obviously higher than this but depends on the pin.

Keep an eye on the for sale thread. Gems do show up.

Woz is a 5K game - many sold on here for that. Same with hobbit although mostly strange folks who own them that won’t part with them for fear of Gandalf retribution. DI is probably a 6K game also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Woz is a 5K game - many sold on here for that. Same with hobbit although mostly strange folks who own them that won’t part with them for fear of Gandalf retribution. DI is probably a 6K game also.

I sold my WOZ for 6k with v2 lights fitted and some really nice mods namely the witch and wall mods, full cliffys inc the big mini PF one, lots of my Flo protectors, mirror blades and much more.
As a close mate bought it I was recently asked to see if he would sell it and he said 6.5 but backed out when push came to shove and kept it.
Another mate bought an emerald edt. A few weeks ago for 5.5 without any mods and V1 lights.
My Hobbit is @beowolf ‘s old one a Gold Spl Edt. that stood him about 10.5k with all his mods and there’s no way in hell I’d let it go for 5k.
A nice standard or BA hobbit maybe 5.5-6
Either of the above are well worth the money IMPO

I’ve seen GOTG, Munsters, BKSOR and Aerosmith Pros all sell for 5k or less on the forum last year if that gives you an idea. I’d imagine a SW pro might be similar money. Houdini’s we’re bought NIB for 5k I believe by some folk so these might also be a good shout.

Never seen a hobbit for 5k that seems crazy low for me. Issue is the change in the sales section wiped a bit of pricing history. It's hard to see what stuff went for unless you were there to see it.

I sold a hobbit for 5.2k a few months back. A woz for 4.9k and a Dialed in for 5k. A friend of mine sold his Dialed in LE for 6k. I always pass mine on for what I pay and most people do tbh, but demand does seem to keep making the prices climb. I sold my Dialed in to get an LE in the future, and am on the look out for one now, but can’t see me getting on for what it’s actually worth now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If anyone can point me in the direction of a sub 5.5k WoZ or Hobbit I would be more than happy 🤣

Deciding between that and a Maiden

I sold a hobbit for 5.2k a few months back. A woz for 4.9k and a Dialed in for 5k. A friend of mine sold his Dialed in LE for 6k. I always pass mine on for what I pay and most people do tbh, but demand does seem to keep making the prices climb. I sold my Dialed in to get an LE in the future, and am on the look out for one now, but can’t see me getting on for what it’s actually worth now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If you come across another one of either or know someone who's looking to get rid let me know 👍

Virtual Pin

Having a shuffle of kit and thinking of moving a few on with this to start with, so grateful for thoughts on pricing for this Multipin Virtual Pinball that I bought new from Liberty Games a few years back. They are still sold new by Liberty Games (see website) and priced at £3,995.

The user manual states this is running on an Intel G1840 CPU with NVIDIA GT720 DDR5 IGB graphics card.

Manual lists 820 games loaded. Many of the well known Gottlieb, Bally, Williams and Stern titles so obviously AFM, TAF, TZ, etc but also has TWD (2014) plus some ms titles like Plants Vs Zombies. Rarer titles like 1970's Black Sabbath is one of my favourites due to the soundtrack!

Can't nudge the game like a real pin but I bought it for the usual reason that it's a good intro to lots of games (in one pin space!) and perfectly ok for casual play.

All working as originally supplied. Screens all clear and no scratching. Cabinet in very good condition. More pics easily available. 240v.

Thanks

Attachments

• DSC_0574.JPG
    DSC_0574.JPG
    104.7 KB · Views: 51
  • DSC_0576.JPG
    DSC_0576.JPG
    102.7 KB · Views: 49
  • DSC_0575.JPG
    DSC_0575.JPG
    99.5 KB · Views: 51
Rough price for a good condition Whirlwind?

Nice mostly mylared playfield with very little wear, no cracked ramps or plastics, cliffy protectors on the scoops, PinLED display. Cabinet good besides holes drilled for a previously fitted security bar. Topper all present and working and includes a complete unopened plastic set.

Cheers,
Jamie

This is a prime example of where the pinball market is messed up. Based on the logic an operation thunder is almost £2k and a POTO is asking £2.5k this should be £5k as it’s the best system 11 and one of the best classics ever (imo) but realistically it has to be £2.5k surely.

Rough price for a good condition Whirlwind?

Nice mostly mylared playfield with very little wear, no cracked ramps or plastics, cliffy protectors on the scoops, PinLED display. Cabinet good besides holes drilled for a previously fitted security bar. Topper all present and working and includes a complete unopened plastic set.

Cheers,
Jamie

2-3k? Although wouldn't be surprised if more.

Thoughts on price for a low play HUO SW Pro, May 2020 production run?
NIB they're around 6.5K-6.9K (depending on where you buy it from) so my guess for a HUO with low plays would be about 6.1K-6.2K.

There are few newcomers looking for a LCD Stern so it could sell quickly.

I agree, collywobbles one was very nice with loads of extras and I’m sure that was just over the 5k Mark.
Mine had a topper(not official but my own), millennium Falcon and my protectors, HUO low plays I think it went £5250 or less

Back
Top Bottom