What's new

The eBay Auctions / Facebook / Gumtree / Shpock 2024 thread

Riverboat gambler pinball finishing on ebay tonight, at £850 now, always wondered what they sell for.....

Found it's worth to someone @ £1,550

I was in it up to £1,200 but I don't have a lot of money so I will hold on and see what else comes up.

This has been on eBay for quite a while now and I'm curious if there is something obviously wrong with it, or if it's just a bit over priced? I'm looking for my first machine and I like the theme. If this belongs to someone on the forum and it's bad etiquette to ask this sort of thing I apologise in advance!

This has been on eBay for quite a while now and I'm curious if there is something obviously wrong with it, or if it's just a bit over priced? I'm looking for my first machine and I like the theme. If this belongs to someone on the forum and it's bad etiquette to ask this sort of thing I apologise in advance!

I’d say at least 1k over priced now, it would probably would sell at 2.5 eventually, fun game but ‘carnival’ music is a bit annoying.

Beware the Kiss scammer on Facebook marketplace…. Sent me photos of 3 different pinballs when I asked for specific photos ….

Attachments

• IMG_9673.png
    IMG_9673.png
    479.4 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_9672.png
    IMG_9672.png
    460.3 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_9666.png
    IMG_9666.png
    385.5 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_9667.png
    IMG_9667.png
    468.1 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_9669.png
    IMG_9669.png
    347.1 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_9670.png
    IMG_9670.png
    320.4 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_9671.png
    IMG_9671.png
    447.8 KB · Views: 46
£1500 lady luck on ebay now being offered at £1k. this was the one that was up at £500 BIN originally. deal to be done if you want it. i guess seller will take £500+

I suspect the £1800 BSD on Facebook is a scam.

Offered to buy it and collect tomorrow as it's only down the road from me. I'm getting excuses as to why I can't collect until Monday, and only if I pay a deposit before I get there 🤔Asked him to have a discussion over FaceTime prior to me paying a deposit and now he's ignoring me.

Weird as he obviously has the pin. The first picture has a piece of paper with this weeks date on it.

I suspect the £1800 BSD on Facebook is a scam.

Offered to buy it and collect tomorrow as it's only down the road from me. I'm getting excuses as to why I can't collect until Monday, and only if I pay a deposit before I get there 🤔Asked him to have a discussion over FaceTime prior to me paying a deposit and now he's ignoring me.

Weird as he obviously has the pin. The first picture has a piece of paper with this weeks date on it.
Joined FB in 2023, I'd say scammer

Weird as he obviously has the pin. The first picture has a piece of paper with this weeks date on it

Can this sort of thing be done with AI, photoshop?
Don’t rip into me, I haven’t a clue what can and can’t be done on computers these days. I’ve taken to not trusting anything I see on first sight

Can this sort of thing be done with AI, photoshop?
Don’t rip into me, I haven’t a clue what can and can’t be done on computers these days. I’ve taken to not trusting anything I see on first sight
Yes quite easily

Back
Top Bottom